• Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
12 pm est is when it goes live
tenor.gif

X and mainly because I got $500 in credit from MS

really mad I missed last night

was it easy cop???????
I preordered from Walmart but that issue happened with my card. But they shipped it anyway so it’s free. I got a S from target I’m trynna flip for retail rather than return.

I preordered from Walmart but that issue happened with my card. But they shipped it anyway so it’s free. I got a S from target I’m trynna flip for retail rather than return.
damn what issue?? nice come up

Walmart is my last hope.

Will try today but not going to pay no crazy price to have it.

I can wait.

This. I gamed hard in my younger years but I barely have time to play through the games I currently have. There is legit no reason for me to overpaynfor something that will be plentiful in a couple months. Fomo isn't worth the hassle.

Last edited:
X and mainly because I got $500 in credit from MS

really mad I missed last night

was it easy cop???????

Of course not. Website was buggy for a while. Then people received different delivery dates. Some received received 11/12 while the rest of us received 12/23 as the delivery date. I personally don't believe it will take that long as they're playing it safe.

Got the delay as well. It mentioned it was a delay in my shipment and they will email me when they have a estimated date.

and I was charged

Damn, Idk if i should be worried or not, i got Thursday delivery date, got charged this morning, but no delay email from amazon.

All targets have some left,only about half went for pick up. no one is sure why but we think they will be released tomorrow morning fcfs

Xbox series X was just delivered by Amazon, I never have them deliver this early before was shocked when the truck pulled up.

Back
Top Bottom