Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Messed up part is that I was good until they asked me for a delivery address when I said I was picking it up and then asked to verify that I'm not a robot while the robots had already cleared stock.

Wade damn.gif

Man I can’t believe mine is stuck in Vegas smh. I hope it’s not broken, already saw a broken few on Reddit

1 left, had it in my cart in the Walmart app, then **** said out of stock when I clicked Order :smh:

Amazon shipped my Xbox series x after I tried to cancel so if any of the nt fam needs one let me know...would just ask for what I paid for it plus applicable shipping to get it to you
Tried to pm you wouldn’t work but I responded in the thread hit
Me up please def interested!

Velle47 Velle47 and tdavis1388 tdavis1388

We might have to do a recount lol.

Nah but seriously if he spoke to you first or responded before me that's okay and I wouldn't mind.

I would never try to step on one of my NT bros toes.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

I think TDavis had you beat by a minute looking back at it. Really wish I had two to help you both out. I'm good either way. TDavis since you were first do you want it still?
For sure I’m in the Hudson valley NY let me know what info you need!

:smokin :smokin

Off tomorrow then off all of next week (Social distancing!) Going to have some fun.

Any word on Watchdogs? I read about the tech issues a few posts earlier. But is the game itself any good?

Attachments

• 20201110_133006.jpg
    20201110_133006.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom