Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    484.1 KB · Views: 1,168
I found Remnant: From The Ashes a pretty enjoyable game with a lot of potential so I was pretty excited for Remnant 2.
I’m pleased to say Remnant 2 completely blew past my expectations. I haven’t even fully finished it yet but I’m consistently amazed at how fun the game is and how intricate the puzzles, exploration and secrets are. This is a giant leap forward from the first game in every aspect.

The story is pretty lackluster tbh but given how fun the gameplay is, I really don’t care. The developers did add a lot of lore that you can find through recordings, books, … etc but don’t expect FromSoft tier lore here.

There are tons upon tons of secrets in this game and you are continually rewarded greatly for taking your time to explore. Due to some degree of procedural generation and alternative options, there’s tons of replay value as well.

It’s basically a Soulslike with guns, and they really did an incredible job with the weapon design and variety across the board. There is an almost overwhelming amount of unique weapons that not only look incredible but are a lot of fun to use as well.

The art direction is stellar across the board and there’s a healthy balance of procedural generation and fixed environments. It helps keep replays fresh and you never really know what you’re going to get.

I can’t recommend this game enough, and on top of that I haven’t had any noticeable performance issues after 30 hours.

Ok can someone help me figure out the name of this game I saw a couple a days ago? So it's a sequel to a zelda type game . It's not 2d the main character even had a blue tunic I think. I saw it some where the other day but I don't remember where and it's been driving me crazy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

barely played last season due to the META of ranked - probably worse its ever played. Was nothing but Ratters every game that never wanted to fight but just gain RP by staying alive

"Hopefully" new ranked + storm zone timing changes the ratting up now

Ok can someone help me figure out the name of this game I saw a couple a days ago? So it's a sequel to a zelda type game . It's not 2d the main character even had a blue tunic I think. I saw it some where the other day but I don't remember where and it's been driving me crazy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Craftopia
Oceanhorn

Last edited:
Thanks guts yea it was oceanfront which apparently has some good reviews. I'll wait for a sale , I'm still stuck to the new zelda.

Finally pulled Ghost Recon: Breakpoint out of my backlog after watching a few videos on Youtube of people making some really good content.

Can't seem to put this game down. I've been playing all weekend and realized that I was doing the story backwards. Finished off Chapter 3 Missions Saturday and Chapter 2 Missions Sunday. Both seemed to somewhat spoil the Chapter 1 story.

It’s a fun game. They said they might do some Dino Crisis dlc down the line too
My thoughts are that it’s Titanfall 2. Ie the worser of the Titanfall games that removed all the fun customization. So Exo got there without having the highs of a first game lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom