Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I love Bethesda games in all their janky bug-filled glory, excluding Fallout 76 for obvious reasons, but for some reason I can’t seem get a positive expectation for Starfield.

I really do hope they knock it out of the park so it can keep me thoroughly entertained until Mortal Kombat 1 releases on September 19th.

Didn't know Xbox has exclusivity of 120fps Madden. Maddens been terrible for years but still interesting to know. My brother bought it and we game share so I'll be testing it on my monitor tonight

Didn't realize Starfield is on GP. May drop the $30 to play early

Really need to give FO4 another try. 3 is one of my top 10 games of all time but I just couldnt get into 4 when it came out.

Both the Arctic Camo and Mineral Camo Xbox Series X Console Wraps will launch in the US and Canada on November 10, and Mineral Camo will launch in Europe on November 10. Pre-orders start today at the Microsoft Store for $44.99 USD
UNeQQHl.png

R5nUTHp.png

bce54a4e-f8d2-40a3-9ac9-ad406e0a6a90.jpg

Arctic_Mineral-Camo-Xbox-Wrap-146f6859c1a68267be50.jpg

Didn't know Xbox has exclusivity of 120fps Madden. Maddens been terrible for years but still interesting to know. My brother bought it and we game share so I'll be testing it on my monitor tonight
Screw EA and Madden. They really dropped the ball with this release. People with early access couldn't even play the game. Now you have a bunch of players that have been cheated out of their MUT pre order bonuses while others are missing the MUT coins they paid for. It's being said that the purchased MUT coins & preorder content is being sent to the last gen version of Madden 24 instead of the current gen version. How do they make a mistake like that?

Back
Top Bottom