Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

My Internet went out...great..if it comes back soon we should get some games in Carver
I'm off now I don't feel like signing on after getting dc'd during a 55 kill demo game
30t6p3b.gif
.. First time I just got straight dc'd and my internet was working perfectly fine when it went off. What time you getting in tomorrow though?

30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't want to sign on after that either...I'll be on as soon as the kids go to bed. Hopefully 9-10 mst.

Originally Posted by Carver

My Internet went out...great..if it comes back soon we should get some games in Carver
I'm off now I don't feel like signing on after getting dc'd during a 55 kill demo game
30t6p3b.gif
.. First time I just got straight dc'd and my internet was working perfectly fine when it went off. What time you getting in tomorrow though?

30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't want to sign on after that either...I'll be on as soon as the kids go to bed. Hopefully 9-10 mst.
Sounds good.. we need to get more of team 5 on to run some games

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Team 7 I am ashamed

we havent got a practice game or played with each other once since teams were created

Add me, AO Two. I'll be on tonight probably around 7PM-8PM, Cali time. 
im down for tonight

I could play tonight.
My bad, i couldn't play tonight. I got home pretty late from school and had/have lot of homework to do. Most likely tomorrow for sure...hopefully, 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Team 2, when are we going to run a game together! And what's good with denzel sausageton?

We have failed to link up with you somehow. Me and Lpheat22 have been online playing for a while.
We are supposed to play Thursday i think.... so lets get it together. I can play ANYTIME, AND ANY DAY.
And OP what about the missing player on our roster??? DenzilSausageton. Can we go ahead and make plans to replace him since he is the only one WE ALL havent communicated with.
If we can replace him, my brother is down to play. And before yall come with the "ringer" comments, he is a very average player. I only ask because there is no team unity, and we can count on him to PLAY EVERYTIME. without missing appointments.

Originally Posted by paulp91

im on right now added everyone from team 3 except black dynasty1 and k1lla5am cuz you guys apparently dont have accounts it said 
indifferent.gif
maybe because theres a space in my name
laugh.gif

This tourney isnt gonna happen would be lucky if u get a couple weeks in until the losing teams stop showing.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

team 3 wtffffff anyone in team 3...add me i only got jdm n mecks
and me
indifferent.gif
 and yeah team 3 our clan tag is T3AM thanks to me
grin.gif
 not MECKS
tongue.gif

Team 2 I'll be on tonight between 9:30 - 10:30 pst so let's get some games going before Thursday

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Team 2 I'll be on tonight between 9:30 - 10:30 pst so let's get some games going before Thursday

Ok no doubt, i will be on about 930 too. Everyone it would be nice to play together to see where we stand. Practice makes everyone better as a team, and I am already looking forward to week 3, team 5 has been talking crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive been playing with team 9, chris my bad if i havent added you. send me a request. i will PM each team and ask what time they are available to play. i know it's only tuesday but it seems like everything is a mess.

regarding about team captains, i don't care who's in charge of the team, just make sure your team shows up on the time that was agreed upon.

TEAM 2 i will PM you guys, like i said the folks that ive been playing with (team 9) are down to play this thursday. let me know if this will work

Ok no doubt, i will be on about 930 too. Everyone it would be nice to play together to see where we stand. Practice makes everyone better as a team, and I am already looking forward to week 3, team 5 has been talking crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup I can't wait for week 3, team 5 has a target on them now and we're coming

i don't think so since the week started yesterday. but i know team 2 vs 9 will be playing this thursday

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll be on then too. How late ya'll trying to run till though? I got school 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom