Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Hey, I dont know if something went wrong, but I am getting all kinds of PMs saying that "I am down"
I think there is a mixup, please send your messages to the OP, I am not the one responsible for setting up the game. Thank you.

me too.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Hey, I dont know if something went wrong, but I am getting all kinds of PMs saying that "I am down"
I think there is a mixup, please send your messages to the OP, I am not the one responsible for setting up the game. Thank you.

me too.

Yo me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yo me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had 8 PMs when I logged in
laugh.gif

Yo me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i got some pm there..it was weird lol.

rafool ur Friendslist is full..fool lol deleete someone so i can add u

if it isnt too late sign me up

GT is troublingrumble

i am usually on anytime after 3pm eastern time

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Yo me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had 8 PMs when I logged in
laugh.gif
i thought it was just me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. But lets get this going by the weekend. If anything, i'll be a captain, 
laugh.gif
. I cuss like no other though when i play, lol. 

Let's get teams set up this week.. but start after this weekend. We got the Super Bowl and other things going on this weekend

i already got my first pic. lemme know when i can post who it is.

nerd.gif
. and with the first overall pick in the 2011 xbox360 blackops tourney. Team BMF chooses.............................................................

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i already got my first pic. lemme know when i can post who it is.

nerd.gif
. and with the first overall pick in the 2011 xbox360 blackops tourney. Team BMF chooses.............................................................
I got the 1st pick though

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai
I got the 1st pick though
What?
I know how to settle this.
I'll pick a number between 1 and 20. and the three of us can guess the number i picked.

whoever gets the number closes to the one i pick gets first pick.

i've picked the number and made my guess. yall make yours.

Back
Top Bottom