OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

I really hope Shumpert is ok, but that didn't look good.
Knicks struggling without Melo and not having a real point guard.

Neighbors think I play ball they call me rondo!! My dude balling crazy right now...

I love Amares high post game but it seems like he exclusively depends on that...get big big man..

good game so far...seems like every eye popping play comes from rondo.

O.yea nd bass lookin niiiice...

Does anyone have a gif of big baby sliding across the floor like a seal from the other night?

!%#! Boston. Hope we pull out the win regardless of bogus calls and flopping @%! rondo. Also hope shump didn't tear his acl...

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Wow, I didn't realize Bass was so athletic. Dunking everything baby would normally layup

Man I logged in just to say this.  IT got ridiculous that Baby Davis led the league of %age of getting his own shot blocked over the last several years.  How can you be a pro athlete and have baby fat on you and NEVER be in shape.  You have access to the best everything nutrition wise.  All these dimes that Bass is dunking Baby Davis would be laying them up and getting blocked or just missing all together....

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Joey Crawford is a clown.

How is he still allowed to ref games?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

LOl the Mavs fans enjoying their one hit wonder team.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

the little sister of texas has finally won a banner. we are four deep over here in sa. miami please blow these clowns out.

This thread is gonna get ridiculous now that the Heat/Mavs game is on.
laugh.gif

This Celtics/Knicks game is great.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom