OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Yea that interview was good, but I hope sometime in the future he does one with someone that's a real fan of his music to ask what went into the making of some of his greatest songs...

Per usual with everything Ye related people overlooked all the important things said & suggested in the interview to focus on bull****
Facts. He really dropped some dimes in the interview in between the BS. Multiple times during the time I watched, I really believed him when he said they might off him for divulging too much.

Facts. He really dropped some dimes in the interview in between the BS. Multiple times during the time I watched, I really believed him when he said they might off him for divulging too much.

Lowkey he's been making mention of that for awhile now. Dudes just ricocheting thoughts everywhere but still ends up saying things that really resonate.

Having someone like Ye in that position who is still this tapped in with black culture & creators gotta cause these business people headaches.

A949EF9C-97C2-44E7-B8B5-EAE45B14C0BC.png

ihust1e ihust1e it’s time

Love the Drink Champs interview.

Kanye often rambling about nothing. He definitely needs to condense his thoughts and get to the main idea and point of what he is trying to convey.

I agree with his Cube comment. I never understood the hate for Cube sitting down with Don John.

the track sequencing on standard donda didnt really bother me bc i was at the point where i just let it run on shuffle lol.

but i ran deluxe donda front to back and some thoughts:

aside from JL2 being at the end, i think i prefer the standard sequences over the deluxe.

i found it funny how alot of the tracks are censored differently. some blank out the curses, some dubbed with record scratches and some dubbed with double words. can def tell these revises were coming from different camps

why is remote control in the middle of the album twice? thought RC1 would have been at the back end with JL, Junya 2, Jail 2 etc

still so happy OG KMSA is back lol

Yeah, this deluxe drop still manages to lack cohesion. Is what it is.

The effort of RC2 just leaves me shaking my head. Anyone else would have made the Cudi portion transition way smoother than what they got.

Back
Top Bottom