OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Glad to hear Ye is working on an album now is the perfect time to drop some heat as the Rap game is pretty dry rn tbh

And I won't stand for no Pablo slander, that album is actual heat. I got it in MBDTF tier, slightly below, but I listen to it way more often than any of his other albums.

Waves
Ultra
Famous
Fade
Facts
No more parties
30 hours
Saint Pablo

are all heat

?

Respectfully Rap is full of people degrading black women & Bragging about murdering black men & we listen to it religiously, Ye says something people don't like about jews & we supposed to ban him.... NAH

Notes on the new possible album

A whole doc from 2018 - 2020 leaked

At this point I’m ready for Good *** Job lol. Bro doing a backdoor rollout IMO lol

From the looks of it Hackers/people with access to these files essentially put up an offer to the public, once that number is met the files are leaked.

A huge one was purchased yesterday & now we have this, The Ye x Dre dropped, an early version of yeezus (a lot of unfinished verses/references).

For years i thought this dude would just be in the spur of the moment & say so & so album coming soon, and it was just an idea. Come to find out he really started working on all these projects :lol:

Back
Top Bottom