OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

yeezus has been the only cd i bought in years, and im not even a fan like that.

i actually bought 2 copies, and then saw him at staples center.

but on the real thats nothing compared to the freaks on KTT, got some dude named mark that actually flies out to all the different cities yeezy is in to try and get a glimpse of him.

dude pretty much stalks him.

site is pretty useless besides the one time they actually get something right, but for the most part the threads are pure cringe.

yeezus has been the only cd i bought in years, and im not even a fan like that.

i actually bought 2 copies, and then saw him at staples center.

but on the real thats nothing compared to the freaks on KTT, got some dude named mark that actually flies out to all the different cities yeezy is in to try and get a glimpse of him.

dude pretty much stalks him.

site is pretty useless besides the one time they actually get something right, but for the most part the threads are pure cringe.
I only go on there to be informed about new songs coming out.... 99% of the posters are corny and in high school over there

I've been wanting kanye to release some hard **** for years.

It's about damn time.

Love this damn song. Did not support Yeezus, but I just copped All Day off iTunes.

Exactly what Ive wanted to hear from him, great track and well worth the $1.29

Hope SHMG is more this and less Only One.

Thanks Kanye.
First time since Watch The Throne you've given be something great to play in the whip.

Blood on the leaves is a banger b

Ktt is all jokes you cant go there taking it literal same with the misc/bodybuilding.com :lol:

Yeezus was filled with bangers yall trippin

Last edited:
Dawg in far from a ye Stan but I just listened to this in the whip n omg Jesu Christ. He would be dumb not to push this, kanye can take the streets, not the burbs, the streets. Know how many dudes gone remix this joint

It's about damn time.

Thanks Kanye.
First time since Watch The Throne you've given be something great to play in the whip.

:nthat:

office-space-rapping-o.gif

Last edited:

It's about damn time.

Love this damn song. Did not support Yeezus, but I just copped All Day off iTunes.

Exactly what Ive wanted to hear from him, great track and well worth the $1.29

Hope SHMG is more this and less Only One.

Thanks Kanye.

Lies, lies, lies.

You gonna act like NOTHING of Cruel Summer was whip worthy?!?! And half of Yeezus is easily whip worthy. Even if I disliked Yeezus, which I dont, Black Skinhead and Blood On The Leaves are more than whip worthy :smokin

I thought Cudi and Ye were not on the best of terms

New Cudi song is turrible. I just want that MOTM1 Cudi back......

As far as I'm concerned Cudi can quit making music. I was a huge Cudi fan, but the more music he releases, the more I'm reminded of why he's a thing of the past.

As far as I'm concerned Cudi can quit making music. I was a huge Cudi fan, but the more music he releases, the more I'm reminded of why he's a thing of the past.
Famb, No Brothers, No Dream Time Machine, No Teleport 2 Me, Jamie, No Red Eye, No afterwards, No Immortal, No Just What I am, No Girls, No Balmain Jeans, No King Wizard???

Last edited:
Famb, No Brothers, No Dream Time Machine, No Teleport 2 Me, Jamie, No Red Eye, No afterwards, No Immortal, No Just What I am, No Girls, No Balmain Jeans, No King Wizard???

I enjoy some of those tracks you listed. I liked some of Indicud. In fact I liked it a lot when it released. It just took me awhile to realize how horrible the production at the heart of it was. Beez for example. It's a dope track, but I coulda made a better beat :rofl:

Indicud just REALLY didn't stand the test of time at all. WZRD as a whole was awful. The last project he did, Satellite Flight, I just couldn't get into at all.

MOTM1 and 2 and AKNC though..... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Lets admit it... Cudi NEEDS Yeezy in his life.

how da hell can u say love is terrible and be a cudi fan

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn LOVE IS DOPE

love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thisss

Last edited:

Red Eye was beautiful...wow, and I heard it for the first time on a cruise to the beach, perfect setting

Another local Chicago native joined the GOOD music team....Hollywood Holt, dope DJ . He was even in so you think you can dance audition as a bboy lol. Looking foward to see what he contributes to the team

Back
Top Bottom