OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

went from not wanting to  travel alone to extending his visit :lol:
dude not gonna wanna leave 

I figure if I'm gonna pay for a plane ticket, I might as well stay a little longer right? Haha. My friend was just in LA last year and talked it up quite a bit. I'm excited to get to check it out. Never been to California or out west much at all for that matter.

I figure if I'm gonna pay for a plane ticket, I might as well stay a little longer right? Haha. My friend was just in LA last year and talked it up quite a bit. I'm excited to get to check it out. Never been to California or out west much at all for that matter.

Bet you end up wanting to move here :smokin

Looks like I'm going to both shows :smile:

I'll take seeing 808s a second night over seeing A$AP Rocky/Tyler the Creator back home and having to have a ridiculously exhausting day over trying to make it in time... Lol

Nice. You made the best choice.

General sales was over before it even started... resale through ticketmaster/ stubhub or ebay is the only way to go now.... that or win tix from Power 106 lol

Thank Yeezus for presale.

went from not wanting to  travel alone to extending his visit :lol:
dude not gonna wanna leave 

:lol: Cali is the mission.

Bet you end up wanting to move here :smokin

:rofl: NT Moving Co.

Last edited:
high key envious of all of you guys' lifestyles and life choices up to this point.

i only wish and aspire to ball like y'all do one day. :frown:

man, I was just listening to VH1 storytellers,  I really really expect that Ye will preform with a live band like Storytellers and Late Orchestration...

highkey geeked for this show.. im sure my girl is tired of hearing me talk about it lol 

Last edited:
man, I was just listening to VH1 storytellers,  I really really expect that Ye will preform with a live band like Storytellers and Late Orchestration...

highkey geeked for this show.. im sure my girl is tired of hearing me talk about it lol 

Storytellers was amazing. I listened to it for months. Hope he goes that route but I'll take dean too. The bowl is perfect for orchestras tho.

all i know is, the bar is set really really high for this show/venue   i cant wait

also, found this 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom