OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Say what you want, but that's how bad it was

Kanye got spared cuz it's Kanye. Ain't no damn way this album is anything greater than a 5/10

Damn near 4 songs on the **** that's worth something. And even within those 4 songs they aren't even notable songs in his catalogue. Bound 2 would be skipped over if it was on graduation, college dropout etc.

Kanye got spared cuz it's Kanye. Ain't no damn way this album is anything greater than a 5/10

Damn near 4 songs on the **** that's worth something. And even within those 4 songs they aren't even notable songs in his catalogue. Bound 2 would be skipped over if it was on graduation, college dropout etc

ya opinion already invalid fam

I'm a Huge Wayne and Ye fan but

yeezus >>>>>> rebirth and it's not even close imo

But Wayne 2015 might have a slight edge on Ye 2015. Kanye literally had some of the worst verses I've ever heard

The verse on Rocky project was so terrible . The songs with McCartney were trash . Piss on your grave was trash . Track with Ty$ was trash .

They both went off on smuckers this past year though :smokin

Last edited:

Damn near 4 songs on the **** that's worth something. And even within those 4 songs they aren't even notable songs in his catalogue. Bound 2 would be skipped over if it was on graduation, college dropout etc.
Bound 2 would not get skipped. Them songs aren't notable in the catalog because his catalog is DEEEEP. Bound could almost fit in the feel of graduation actually

Yeezus is a pretty enjoyable album to me. I liked that it was radically different.

Wasn't really expecting to like it but it ended up surprising me.

Rebirth was worse than yeezus tho so that tells u how bad that was. I liked yeezus, wasn't a super great album like his others but I didn't hate it. On sight even grew on me a little.

Felt like this Ye's washed up converdation has happened before. Can't remember if it was around 808s dropped or a little before MBDTF

Last edited:

Nah not even the Burmester sound system was able to save this song for me.

But Blood on the Leaves, Black Skinhead & New Slaves go hard af
pimp.gif

Jags > Titans

Plus Jags have a pool in their stadium 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

serio tho, both them sh*t is reasonably trash considering the work each artist has offered before...just depend on who you d*ckriding the most I guess (pause) 
smokin.gif

Man can't stop listening to facts so fire

Legit sold all my nikes 180 pairs made 20k :lol:

Now I'm wearing ubs and have all yeezys that dropped

Not even mad f Nike they dropping trash every weekend anyways

Kanye and adidas in 2016 all I care about :nthat: hope we get the album this summer gonna need that

What [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom