OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

currently there is no one better then Kanye

ty dolla $ :smokin

i dont what why you guys are talking about this is a great song
better then alot of the current crap out

Last edited:
Drake saw that no one cares about him having a writer (and the people that do already have their mind made up on him no matter what he does) and probably said **** it.

Nickelus F, OVO Hush, Quentin Miller, Abel and Party cooking that boy up a classic.

Last edited:
This thread is real funny. These brain washed fans can't take ANY type of criticism. You can like Kanyes whole discography but if you don't like ONE album you're hating.

But anyway...

I hope these 2 songs is what he's on now. I was fooled by New Slaves and the Bound 2 snippet into think Yeezus was gonna be good.

Nickelus F, OVO Hush, Quentin Miller, Abel and Party cooking that boy up a classic.

:lol:

This Real Friends song cool. Glad he released another actual song finally cuz I aint gon consider Facts. Wish that No More Parties part was longer tho :smh:

You seem to have missed the point entirely.

Because if what you say is true, how could those 3-4 drown out everyone else?

Yeezus was a polarizing album. Period. Hopefully you know what that word means and realize it's not actually an insult.

You also seem to have no idea what "irony" means or how to apply it :lol:

You really OWNING that SN right now son.

You one of the longest tenured ones on NT (especially in the music forum), you know how that works. You get a poster who constantly is posting their displeasure with the album. At first glance, without looking at the poster, and just scrolling the pages, you will believe that it's several people who dislike the album. It does not mean it is necessarily the entire census of the forum.

"At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream publications, the album received an average score of 84, which indicates "universal acclaim", based on 46 reviews."

That doesn't seem polarizing to me.

I place no stock in Metacritic, or critics in general. They are regular people like you and I. Except they often have an agenda and are trying to sell a product.

This is based on knowing several critics and publicists personally.

All you need to do is look around to see it's polarizing. I see people that like it. People that don't. Similar to 808s.

But nothing like his first 3 or MBDTF. Which are CLEARLY more liked than disliked.

There were plenty of people, who more often than not like Kanyes music, that thought Yeezus was an intolerable mess.

Last edited:
Just got home from work]

Real Friends 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

mean.gif

All yall doubted the god man

#fakeFriends

foh

Last edited:
ojah0ugorkl;ag'lripwhjgokl';rhshjyrsfdyhthtehsrdfhserhtyrtesdbuojm,rejgiorejgarueoidagkreuaodg;rejagn'kldreag

Back
Top Bottom