OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

An album that's been scrapped mad times over the last few years and then you add the songs that came out last year and you still have faith? Interesting.

Last edited:
Kanye has been working on this album for three years and has had children, started a fashion line AKA a bunch of new life experiences.... from everything i've heard him say about how he's worked on this album i'm not in the least worried about the quality. Based off his track record i just can't see this being average

I'm going to have to agree with this.

I really feel like he is going to come thru for us.

he def buggin

i look past it

if the album is legit, he can be a fool all he wants

if this is all bs, F hype talk he doing

F him

How I feel, he can be as dumb as he wants, just keep bringing that good music

Pun intended

An album that's been scrapped mad times over the last few years and then you add the songs that came out last year and you still have faith? Interesting.

What Exactly has been scrapped in terms of Kanye? you can say that about damn near all of his projects. Ye is an artist he's constantly switching ideas & attempting new concepts, that is what has made his projects dope since the beginning of his career.

As far as songs last year... I liked All day, I liked the Rihanna/Paul track.... i disliked Only One, I disliked the jumpman sounding ****. With that said I have not came across a single Kanye major release that i have not liked (i'm not in this to argue about what is hot to anyone else, I've personally liked all his projects) so yes my hopes for this are very high.

Digital release only first week, he's lost some rap fans and gained a bunch of Kardashian fans. This is a hard album to guess, Yeezus left a bad taste in people's mouths. I'll guess 435K-450K (NOT INCLUDING STREAMS)
with streams and this stupid RIAA ruling now

47 million

Anything he drops has to be better than Yeezus, I guarantee you that if another artist's name was attached to that project, it would be hated. But I have high hopes that this project is good.

Digital release only first week, he's lost some rap fans and gained a bunch of Kardashian fans. This is a hard album to guess, Yeezus left a bad taste in people's mouths. I'll guess 435K-450K (NOT INCLUDING STREAMS)
What do you mean it's a hard album to guess? Several tracks have already released and it's nothing like his Yeezus content

My body is ready for tomorrow. Bout to be lit at the movie theater watching yeezys 3

just wish i knew how the hoodie is gonna look like. 4-6 weeks is a very long time

Isn't Yeezus already "hated" by most though?
laugh.gif
Yep fam, but people's fandom/standom wont allow themselves to admit that it was a garbage product.

Last edited:
Just played Yeezus in the whip today :lol:
It ain't that bad
Like a 7/10
Blood on the Leaves :smokin

Got to head to class rightafter the premiere this ish better not last too long or start late.

:lol:

What do you mean it's a hard album to guess? Several tracks have already released and it's nothing like his Yeezus content

Then make an accurate and educated guess since it ain't hard

What Exactly has been scrapped in terms of Kanye? you can say that about damn near all of his projects. Ye is an artist he's constantly switching ideas & attempting new concepts, that is what has made his projects dope since the beginning of his career.

It's common as hell to record 50-100 songs for an album. When people have said that Kanye has scrapped albums and started over, that's a problem. When it's taking years because he doesn't like his ****, that's a problem. Then when you finally hear some new songs and they're all awful, that's a problem. All Day, Only One and the Rihanna joint were terrible. I don't care if people are cool with rappers that can't sing trying to sing now. **** sounds stupid. Those songs were trash. Haven't heard Wolves. Jumpman song was awful and his song on Ty $ album was awful. I don't know how anyone could hear any of his recent material and say I gotta good feeling about it.

It's common as hell to record 50-100 songs for an album. When people have said that Kanye has scrapped albums and started over, that's a problem. When it's taking years because he doesn't like his ****, that's a problem. Then when you finally hear some new songs and they're all awful, that's a problem. All Day, Only One and the Rihanna joint were terrible. I don't care if people are cool with rappers that can't sing trying to sing now. **** sounds stupid. Those songs were trash. Haven't heard Wolves. Jumpman song was awful and his song on Ty $ album was awful. I don't know how anyone could hear any of his recent material and say I gotta good feeling about it.

ALL Day wasn't trash

With the stance you've taken, if the album is amazing then you'll say "I didn't think it was going to be bad, I just didn't like the 2015 releases, but this is great! He clearly scrapped it because he knew the other songs didn't work. I suspected that's what he was doing when he announced all new songs, I just wasn't sure he'd be able to pull it off on such short notice."

If the album is disappointing, you'll say "see?! I told you! the 2015 songs were a sign of things to come! he's lost it! the album's trash!"

Come on fam.

You've successfully set yourself up to be correct regardless of which easy stance proves true.

Last edited:
The Rihanna song and the jumpman song was trash.

Real Friends and No Parties In LA are great records. Both of those are better than everything on Yeezus except New Slaves. If you don't like those 2 you probably won't like the album :lol:. All Day is a banger. Based on the performance Wolves sounded good too.

Album wise Kanye is shooting like 98% from the free throw line .

He's in a vwry small Elite group of rappers who we expect to hear a classic album every time.

How many times in the past have we heard fire tracks on mixtapes or songs artists drop, before an album just to be super let down by the album??? So your his recent tracks aren't great argument doesn't really hold true.

Finally, he's gotten married had kids, his life is different now. Maybe he was in different zones during the last three years of his life. I applaud him for trying to add more fire to album last minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom