OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Just bought it, only two songs in so far. Really liked the first song but disappointed it's only one verse. Clique is nice too.

Sin City is a great song and the artists were good on it. But it just needs Kanye, Common, Mos, Pusha, or someone like that on it, especially on a GOOD Music album.

That + end the album with it and it would've made a big difference

Waiting to purchase the iTunes version or hopefully, later released, deluxe version.
I heard the current in-store copy is not mastered right and does not sound as good as the iTunes version.

PO

Last edited:
That was the hottest !@#@# I ever heard Cyhi spit.
Ya'll must not be listening.

laugh.gif

I don't know WHAT it is...but Cyhi has ALWAYS been dope. This was no where near anything he's ever done. 

I remember when he first performed in Atlanta during Wale's first concert in the A. Greg Street was promoting him. 

Last edited:
it says to the world,mercy,and i dont like is being modified on itunes. :frown: only songs i want

Does Ghostface have a verse on New God Flow or is it just the sample they used? Previewing it on iTunes before I buy the album.

Remastered on release day?
mean.gif
ye added more of that sample sounds bits in the background to The One. I havent noticed anything else really.

ye remastering the album the day of really just exposes that this album was rushed now. I still enjoy it. Is there any word of them releasing the remaster in stores? I want a hard copy but not if its obsolete smh

Remastered on release day?:smh:
ye added more of that sample sounds bits in the background to The One. I havent noticed anything else really.

ye remastering the album the day of really just exposes that this album was rushed now. I still enjoy it. Is there any word of them releasing the remaster in stores? I want a hard copy but not if its obsolete smh

remastered for itunes only...this album release is a mess

This album is disappointing, not really digging it. Only 12 songs and 5 of them I have already heard beforehand. Favorite track so far is The Morning, Cyhi went off on that track :x
Dude is underrated, how Ye gon give newcomer 2Chainz the spotlight before Cyhi? That ain't right :smh:

LOL @ Mase's verse

I bumped into Loon he like, "Well, as-salamu alaykum"
You know I ain't Muslim my ninja, I'm about my bacon

:lol:

Remastered iTunes version does sound a little better, but that doesn't change the fact this album is underwhelming. When does Ye's next solo album come out?

After one listen, the album is solid. :smokin

Not gonna lie though, I wish Ye released these tracks as G.O.O.D. Fridays & used the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks for the album.

Either way, I mess with this album.

Back
Top Bottom