OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Like dude really came with these terry cloth lyrics and juvenile shots, man c'mon.

The rules..

Last edited:
way too artistic and all over the place for me. still won't judge til i get it in the whip but ijs.
dunno what i was expecting but that wasn't it. i feel like yeezus was better than what i just heard.
From what I just heard, Yeezus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TLOP
If true, this album will get 1 spin max from me.

I stopped listening, was Earl of ASAP on anything? Or did they just help Ye write those awful lyrics [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

That was the one of the strangest events I've ever witnessed

This guy had a 64bit video game trailer :lol:

Waiting for the cdq tho

:lol:

The old Ye has evolved into the new. What his old fans wanna hear nowadays is irrelevant to him. Someone said something like "he is acting like an internet rapper". Well, THAT is what is hot right now. Listen to the youth brah.

you gotta accept that fact and appreciate this for what it is without comparing it to the previous lol.

College Dropout, if it was released in 2016..... Most likely will not be as successful as it was back then. Different times. Artist evolve. People evolve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom