OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

sooner or later there had to be a "worst kanye album" and this is it.

not a terrible album.

but in comparison.....

50 better watch out 
sick.gif
Wasn't he on IG when he first TRANSformed saying Caitlyn Jenner looked good?

Bruh probably beating that boy ***** up right now.

Last edited:
You act like you're playing Public Enemy. He's married to a Kardashian.

There's absolutely nothing menacing or threatening about Kanye West.

White people and hip hop rich Manhattan neighborhoods........

Doesn't have to be menacing. The beats and production alone [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] waiting for the backpackers to come out talking about yeah but the lyrics weren't good like that's ever been a strong suit of Kanye's

Damn shame thugger didnt make the album. Im low key thinking the songs he took off may have been better than much of the stuff he left on. That 3 stacks song is missing for one

sooner or later there had to be a "worst kanye album" and this is it.

not a terrible album.

but in comparison.....
What makes it so terrible if you don't mind me asking?
i said not terrible.

its just too artsy for me.

freestyle beat dope its the best part for me hands down...and its a real simple beat.

maybe cd quality will be better 

but thats how i feel about it 

Last edited:
That sleep Chief Keef pic is still lulz

Not discussing this album anymore til I hear the CDQ

I keep seeing y'all post about this and I'm lost. Where is Keef? Unless y'all are somehow confusing Thugger for him :lol:

Didn't watch the unveiling and haven't heard anything, but in typical fashion NT has made it so that I haven't missed a second. Looking forward to actually hearing this album given how all over the place these early opinions seem to be.

I keep seeing y'all post about this and I'm lost. Where is Keef? Unless y'all are somehow confusing Thugger for him :lol:

Didn't watch the unveiling and haven't heard anything, but in typical fashion NT has made it so that I haven't missed a second. Looking forward to actually hearing this album given how all over the place these early opinions seem to be.

Na its just some dude that looks like Keef lol

And I think that Thug track was just some new song by him. It was cool

Back
Top Bottom