OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

cafe disco   
pimp.gif

someone posted screens of what was up in the adidas x yeezy thread.

all thats up is a blue hoodie, jean jacket, and blood shirt.

horrible merch

and the sad part is it will sell out within hours and keep enabling him to put horrible clothing products out continuously
dudes selling you a white t from food locker with green food coloring on it, and people are shelling out a weeks worth of work hours for it.:smh:

My sodium levels are kinda high right now. I avoided watching season 3 just so I could get the best quality on my first listen.

Can't be mad at Ye though the man wants to deliver. If this were any other artist I would of called em on their BS but Ye is all about the art so I can respect the wait.

Last edited:
Popular culture has now revolved around this for so long - on the timescale of mass media, something staying in public discourse/conversation for 1.5 days is a long time - that it almost doesn't even matter if it's good/going to be good.

Obviously we all want the payoff, but the fact that this whole thing has been unveiled in the way it has means the ALBUM, wholly and culturally, has accomplished an identity that we'll remember. We'll always look back on this as the event in which we were all on pins and needles, refreshing, etc. Yeezy Season 3 was an event, the last day and a half has been THE EVENT. For that, the album has a place in music history already. Kanye obviously wants to affect the masses in the album's meaning, and within that each song's meaning individually, and he clearly has conveyed he knows how much an album's organization (how you set up the track list sequentially) matters to the overall 'effect'.

He's smart. This is calculated. Now let's freaking see if the music is as quality as this marketing has been.

Last edited:
Popular culture has now revolved around this for so long - on the timescale of mass media, something staying in public discourse/conversation for 1.5 days is a long time - that it almost doesn't even matter if it's good/going to be good.

Obviously we all want the payoff, but the fact that this whole thing has been unveiled in the way it has means the ALBUM, wholly and culturally, has accomplished an identity that we'll remember. We'll always look back on this as the event in which we were all on pins and needles, refreshing, etc. Yeezy Season 3 was an event, the last day and a half has been THE EVENT. For that, the album has a place in music history already. Kanye obviously wants to affect the masses in the album's meaning, and within that each song's meaning individually, and he clearly has conveyed he knows how much an album's organization (how you set up the track list sequentially) matters to the overall 'effect'.

He's smart. This is calculated. Now let's freaking see if the music is as quality as this marketing has been.

:rofl:

If only Ye had the work ethic and ear for beats like Currensy has...

Curren$y ish has always been top notch cause he never switched lanes or even tried to experiment. His consistency is really unmatched to me

Carrolton Heist with Alchemist is gonna be fire :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom