OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Album won't be on iTunes until March 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

*Throws arms up in disappointment*

I think we all have an expectation when we listen to music and that would be that we don't want to cringe every 3 bars

Kanye does not deliver on that expectation for me

The beats are good for the most part tho

this is exactly what ruins it for me. Ill be vibing to a track and then just some absurd lyric that kills it

Last edited:
Tired of this meme rap version of Kanye. I don't need everything to be deep and lyrical, but damn....dude (or is it his writers?) isn't even trying. :lol:

Not sure which version of Wolves I prefer. Hope Ye will release the CDQ version of the OG as well. I really like the psychedelic instrumental part before Frank's outro.

AppleMusic needs to step their game up, like okay cool we got the Future album exclusively but 10 dollars = An annual $120 out my pocket i shouldn't be forced to wait a couple weeks to listen to a newly released project

The streaming wars are hilarious to me. Ppl love to trash Tidal. I prefer Spotify overall. I love the layout and I signed up when I was still a student. So I pay $4.99. I won't even think about switching until that changes. I still buy CD's so it is kind of frustrating to not be able to buy a cd as soon as it is streamable. But this is the new wave.

The Max B skit made me feel good, my dude still strong with the wave.

He could get out today and start a trend 
pimp.gif

The streaming wars are hilarious to me. Ppl love to trash Tidal. I prefer Spotify overall. I love the layout and I signed up when I was still a student. So I pay $4.99. I won't even think about switching until that changes. I still buy CD's so it is kind of frustrating to not be able to buy a cd as soon as it is streamable. But this is the new wave.

I don't get it, because nobody does it with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime. And nobody hates Google Play or Spotify. Nobody hated when Beats was going to have a streaming service before they merged. You just use what you prefer.

If an artist, Jay-Z wasn't attached, nobody would care. They just would or wouldn't use it.

People just hate for no reason.

Bet money the March 12th iTunes version of TLOP will be different. He'll prob go back and finish 30 Hours and maybe work on Wolves

I don't get it, because nobody does it with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime. And nobody hates Google Play or Spotify. Nobody hated when Beats was going to have a streaming service before they merged. You just use what you prefer.

If an artist, Jay-Z wasn't attached, nobody would care. They just would or wouldn't use it.

people hate on tidal due to it getting exclusives and charging $20 a month for high quality when u can pay $5 at Spotify if ur a student...

Quote:

people hate on tidal due to it getting exclusives and charging $20 a month for high quality when u can pay $5 at Spotify if ur a student...
You can pay $5 at Tidal if you're a student for reg quality too.

I don't mess with either, would rather just download and have it in my own library but it's whatever to me.

Last edited:
Downloading this sonuvagun right now...

Yeezy season plus NBA all-star game... who needs a trick

Sonically good production?? Of course. Amazing production and mastering.

Good rapping? Absolutely not :lol: Its a sad day for Ye' musically when Chance the Rapper has the best verse on his album.
Good beats, awful Kanye verses, good features.
Pretty much the summary of the album.
Nothing cohesive, nothing memorable from Kanye himself, nothing "award" worthy so it'll be funny when he goes off on social media for not being nominated next year for enough awards :lol:

Honestly, if people objectively listened to this album from start to finish and judged it solely based on its music and lyricism no one would grade this album better than a C+/B- at best.

But people listen to the album and judge it based off it being "kanye" so its automatically genius and revolutionary. :lol:

Antidope sometimes says outlandish **** but i agree with him on the social conditioning being showcased right now. Straight sheep mentality everywhere with anything associated with Kanye and his shoes. Just ridiculous, and I'm a fan of his a big one.

So I downloaded this stupid *** tidal app and when I try to play TLOP it's telling me it can't connect.
When I go to another Album it plays fine.

What the **** is going on? I know I didn't get this stupid ******* app for nothing.

So I downloaded this stupid *** tidal app and when I try to play TLOP it's telling me it can't connect.
When I go to another Album it plays fine.

What the **** is going on? I know I didn't get this stupid ******* app for nothing.

It's because using Tidal is the equivalent as using Tout, Napster, or AskJeeves

Back
Top Bottom