OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Time to get Yeezy out the paint man, them drugs going to take him out.

I really hope the next piece of news that comes out about this blabbering psycho is he checks into rehab. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with him.

he called africa a country 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ye does whatever he wants and doesn't care about anyone else's opinions. At all.

Entertaining as hell and admirable. 
laugh.gif

Em has 2 great albums since '99(?) Eminem Show was NOT that good.
Ye has 4(at least) since '04. The only project I don't listen to at all is 808s. This isn't close to his best work but the good songs are so good that it makes up for the filler tracks on this one to me. As someone that's been telling himself that he shouldn't like Ye because of all the extra BS he does I still **** with this album and I ****** with Yeezus.
To each his own but I'm happy I've been able to grow up with Ye since I just became a teen up until now and he's made me happy enough with his work.

Eminem Show is better than his first two albums (by quite a bit), so I didn't even read the rest :lol:

Em has 2 great albums since '99(?) Eminem Show was NOT that good.
Ye has 4(at least) since '04. The only project I don't listen to at all is 808s. This isn't close to his best work but the good songs are so good that it makes up for the filler tracks on this one to me. As someone that's been telling himself that he shouldn't like Ye because of all the extra BS he does I still **** with this album and I ****** with Yeezus.
To each his own but I'm happy I've been able to grow up with Ye since I just became a teen up until now and he's made me happy enough with his work.

Eminem Show is better than his first two albums (by quite a bit), so I didn't even read the rest :lol:

Eminem Show was full of corny beats and lyrics. First 2 albums, not so much.
Eminem Show feels like a dirty Macklemore album to me :lol:

Last edited:

Eminem show is not better than his first two albums. I wish i didn't read this.

As an album, I think it is...

It doesn't have the shock value that the first 2 had, but I can still listen to The Eminem Show right now, and enjoy it front to back.

The first 2 albums were definitely bigger, but as a collective body of work, ES is better imo as well.

Rhymefest was right. This _ lost his mind. :lol:

Most overrated "artist" of our time. Ye hasn't been good since 2007. MBDTF was above average.

Like Eminem, a short run of great music....followed by a decade of trash, living off their past greatness.

That's just false my dude. Kanye was great during the Dark Fantasy/Good Friday run. After that though he fell off hard outside of a few tracks.

Last edited:

Eminem show is not better than his first two albums. I wish i didn't read this.

As an album, I think it is...

It doesn't have the shock value that the first 2 had, but I can still listen to The Eminem Show right now, and enjoy it front to back.

The first 2 albums were definitely bigger, but as a collective body of work, ES is better imo as well.

I can count on one hand the songs I listen to from Eminem show to this day. SSLP is his best work IMO but I wouldn't contend anyone saying MMLP. Eminem Show musically just isn't on par and a lot of the content on it either felt played out or unrelatable.

Listened to TLOP about 4 or 5 times now, it's cool and I like it more then 808s and Yeezus the first couple times I heard those but still gotta see how I feel about in a couple weeks before I give it any kind of rating

Eminem show was basically his mainstream breakthrough.

Not sure if you know what mainstream breakthrough means

Last edited:
This album is very...eerie. Something about it is different.

I'm convinced son was smoking dust.
He need some milk

Good album nonetheless

Last edited:
So what are the odds we see a different version on itunes and ohysical?

And how do ya'll think this will sell?

Back
Top Bottom