OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

No it absolutely does not

Pretend a new rapper comes out and makes his beats entirely from fart sounds and raps about nothing but farts, are you REAAAALLLLY gonna act like that's hot just because no one else has done it before?

We in here having a grown man conversation and you equate creativity and innovation to farts? Foh!

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1

Famous

Feedback

Waves

FML

Real Friends

30 Hours

No More Parties in LA

If that was the album, I'd give it a A-. Some of the these beats are insanely good. Some of his lines are insanely corny and stupid. He excuses how bad his lyrics are by saying it's "real." Not sure how that makes it any less stupid, but ok. His releases are an event, and that is extremely rare these days, and that in itself I can appreciate. It doesn't stack up to his best stuff, and I don't think this is better than Yeezy, which at least felt cohesive, but what good is there is actually pretty great. I just miss the cohesiveness, which felt like his signature in the past.

its crazy to me that people like Yeezus over this. seems like its the more of the younger generation with this opinion.

Yeah, I mean A- if it were limited to just those songs. Creatively, those beats are just too good. You can't get that out of any other album/artist and I think the uniqueness of it is undeniable. I guess if it's not your thing though it doesn't matter if it's unique or not. The lyrics are still doo doo though, thus the minus part.

I am not young, and would still put Yeezus over this. No more Parties in LA is better than anything on Yeezus but there's a lot of filler on TLOP.

I see what you saying. I'm impressed with most of the Beats but some aren't that great... Not even gonna lie lol yeezus sucks but some of the awful bars on here make yeezus sound that much better

I think I'd take this album over yeezus though still

Yeah, I mean A- if it were limited to just those songs. Creatively, those beats are just too good.

I am not young, and would still put Yeezus over this. No more Parties in LA is better than anything on Yeezus but there's a lot of filler on TLOP.

Blood on the Leaves is better than anything on here.

Don't know what I'm trying to say by saying this but.....

Although I wasn't crazy about the album, it's all I've been playing lately and go through 2 full rotations at the gym.

I just played this again. Other than the songs we already heard these are the joints I mess with.

Ultralight Beam
Father, Stretch
PT2
Freestyle 4
30 Hours

Famous is straight garbage. Rihanna's singing, Swizz talking all over the track. Just found out it was Thug, El Debarge and Dream on Highlights :lol:. Random as hell and it wasn't a good mix. Father, Stretch (vintage Cudi) and Freestyle 4 (joint sounds evil) shoulda been longer. Like I been saying the beats are nice but when you add Kanyes wack lyrics and all the extra **** it's not a good album.

Back
Top Bottom