OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Wtt2 will be terrible then. I need more hover verses like primetime

Illest MFer Alive still that joint.
pimp.gif
I'm not even a stan of either artist, but when that song comes on, it puts me in a certain zone, I can't describe it, but I like it.

Never said WTT was wack. Its a great album. No classic

But a WTT2 in 2016 with the way ye and JAY have regressed? 

No thanks

Never said WTT was wack. Its a great album. No classic

But a WTT2 in 2016 with the way ye and JAY have regressed? 

No thanks

I agree about the regressed part. But we have to consider that one is 46 and the other will be 40 next year. It's just impossible for that same hunger to be there after years and years of success. Maybe it's possible that they can both bring the best MC out each other

Because I sure don't want to hear HOV partying with weirdos or ye talkin about bleached ******** :lol:

Last edited:
WTT not a classic?

What songs are you skipping though?

What CD did you play more in 2011?

The beats and bars are there I'm missing something

Pusha T on WTT
roll.gif

I think that's reserved for relevant top notch artist
Sure, maybe not as popular as Drake but a far better lyricist. Albeit too early to tell off one track with Kendrick but Ye has better chemistry with Pusha. Just my preference... 

Ye def off his rocker...but that boy Hendrix is def Grammy worthy. Grammys don't know hip hop anyway. March madness is gospel. Ye knows :pimp:.

These are a few of the recent Grammy winners. March Madness alone, all this Grammy pop trash:

'07 Ludacris Release Therapy
'09 Lil Wayne - Carter III
'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'14 Macklemore - The Heist
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

Damn, that list is depressing, lol.

Watch the throne was miles ahead of tlop, but then again it may have been to black for some of you :smokin

Back
Top Bottom