OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Only 3 songs I like are 30 hours, no more parties in L.A. and real friends. Ya'll can keep the rest of that trash. Father stretch my hands could have been somethin special too. Don't know how some of yall still rockin with it.

Yeah I only like Father Stretch My Hands for Cudi too. It's just been so long since we heard some classic Cudi.

It's been so long since hearing a normal Cudi.

He needs to get off his wannabe Kurt Cobain/Grunge stuff and give us what we need.

This guy is surrounded by Yes Men. It seems like everyone is scared of telling him the truth. They don't want to hear a rant or a tantrum.

NO ONE CHECKED HIM WHEN HE SAID MEKHI PHIFER WAS IN TOO DEEP!!!!

All I hear are excuses. You just don't get this genre, it's not rap, this sounds better in concert, his beats are special.

Kanye's yes men work overtime that's for sure

"I let the suicide doors up" - Suicide doors open in reverse, not up

"I keep it 300, like the Romans" - The movie 300 is based on Spartans from Sparta

Last edited:
Attending a Ye vs Drizzy listening party tonight. Interested to see the reception to these new joints. I just better hear Drive Slow at some point tonight.

I get that mindset, but thinking like that is going to set you up for failure EVERY time, Your basically asking him to create a classic everytime out & if it doesn't meet that expectation then it's automatically trash.

It's just a little confusing to me that people can praise mediocre music from one artist, and then destroy another one when the output presented is still better than the same mediocre **** they was praising.

This is just another excuse. Why can't y'all dudes just say "ok the lyrics are bad but it's Kanye and I just like listening to Kanye no matter what".

People listen to different artist for different vibes. I listen to Hov, Gucci, Kweli, Future, Common, UGK all for different vibes. When I listen to Kanye I don't expect everything to be a classic but I at least expect him to come close to the bar he's set. And on his last 2 albums he's been flat out bad lyrically, no way around it. I'm a huge Kanye fan, I bought all of his albums up until Yeezus. I'm just not one of these make excuses for bad music type fans. Even geniuses can f*** up.

Last edited:
Saw this online and figured some would say it is fitting in here 
laugh.gif

Attending a Ye vs Drizzy listening party tonight. Interested to see the reception to these new joints. I just better hear Drive Slow at some point tonight.
whats this? a party or some official type **** theyre actually associated with?

It's becoming like that with future too, I love fewtcha but I had to take a break from that thread. One poster said that he has more flows than jayz and the last few pages they're saying that he's having the best 2 year run in history and that no one has ever did this before :smh:

Goes back to Bumpin fly**** only :smokin

Last edited:
It's becoming like that with future too, I love fewtcha but I had to take a break from that thread. One poster said that he has more flows than jayz and the last few pages they're saying that he's having the best 2 year run in history and that no one has ever did this before :smh:

Goes back to Bumpin fly**** only :smokin

Nobody said he's having the best 2 year run in history. You bugging. And ONE person said that he had more flows than Jay.

Nothing is comparable to the Ye sht in here. Cmon fam. You reaching super hard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom