OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

What's so hard about believeing 500k downloads? I thought it would have been higher actually. Everyone was talking about/wanting it and he only relased it on tidal. Not hard to believe at all. He's on the few GLOBAL artist.

500 is possible. **** it could be 267,495 or even 843,940 for all we know. I'm just saying, when I see numbers I'm always skeptical. Kanye in his song is saying a million though....

As per reddit:

Quick note: every song has been updated. This is most likely the final mix down.

Patch Notes 1.2:

• ULB: The choir is mixed better. Everyone's vocals except Chance have a lot more reverb. New Chance line "No one can judge"

• FSMH1: Background vocals at the end of Kanye's verse and a little on the hook. The snare isn't as loud as the original release. Beat is a lot more clear.

• FSMH2: Way more full. ****. Everything is a lot more prevalent. This is such a good mix.

• Famous: Swizz's adlibs on the bam bam outro aren't as loud and they echo more.

• Feedback: It's shorter. Kanye's vocals are more balanced with the beat now. The bass is also a lot more mixed. Beat is a lot more different in general.

• Low Lights: Reverb and echos? I don't see that much of a difference.

• Highlights: Vocal's now sit behind the beat. Thugs vocals are a lot more clear and less harsh.

•  
    freestyle 4 was changed at 0:45 (and each time this pops up) and at 1:38 there's a new sound. - r/jewishbrick

• I love Kanye: Noticably louder?

• Waves: Kanye's first verse is rerecorded. Lots more echos. The snare doesn't make you deaf anymore! Thank you Kanye.

• FML: Vocal's are more mixed. They sit on top of the beat now. Background vocals added.

• Real Friends: No change

• Wolves: No change (Let's hope he removes those off-beat drums in 1.3)

• Frank's track: No change

• 30 Hours: The shout out/adlib outro isn't in time with the beat like it is in the original. I don't know how no one on Kanye's team noticed. He added the pause from the soundcloud version for the Victoria's Secret line.

• NMPILA: Transition to Facts is smooth. Not as jarring as it was before.

• Facts: Piano line from MSG is back but is barely noticiable. Synths are a lot louder.

• Fade: Way more minimal. The bass line is back too. More like the Yeezys SZN 2 performance. Doesn't have all the cool sounds from the previous album version and the transitions aren't as clean as before IMO. It actually ends with an outro instead of cutting off abruptly though.

Why didn't he just have a finished product the first time? To make more money?
I think it all for promo purposes.

Some ppl love that he keeps making fixes (like the blatant switch on Wolves only to bring it back to the OG)

Some ppl hate it (me)

But that and all the sudden tweeting craze.

It keeps his name in rotation. 

Kanye sent me the personal DL link to his album though finally

I saw that he said that he STILL going to make changes to it

but I think the fact that he sent out hte DL link finally means he may move on

Really unique promo man

TLOP is on Google Play Music as well

USA Today of all places still has the Saint Pablo track up. When that sample drops in 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/listen-to-saint-pablo-kanye-wests-newest-song

Dang, I still haven't heard the album. I see its on the streaming services, but I ain't got subscriptions man. So its never coming to Amazon mp3 or iTunes, to confirm?

I BET ME AND RAY J WOULD BE FRIENDSSS...

Highlight is :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
How are people having a hard time getting their hands on a copy of this album to listen to? :lol:

Cuz I don't have any streaming services and I stopped illegally downloading music in 2005. I'm about to check that USA today link tho

EDIT:
My girl has rhapsody ... should be able to listen tonight. I also see the album is available for $20/ digital. Dang Daddymac

Last edited:
As soon as I heard the fixed version of wolves I was like yes!

That extra vocal in Father Stretch my hands pt 1

Yeah! I'm liking that.

Need's to be longer darn it Yeezy!

HighLights really does sound better now.

Thank you Kanye

Last edited:
Not a fan of this final version. The OG and sample versions were much better and will be versions I keep. Weak lyrics aside, I like Saint Pablo. Production is pretty sick.

I had to cut that **** off after the first minute. I think kanye has passed the point of no return from weirdo world for me.

John Lennon Yoko Ono-era levels of washed.

My exact feelings, i had to turn my Stan card in :smh:

It's like dude just gets away with saying anything on the track now, and the excuses I hear are even more ridiculous.... It's stadium music! It's an experience! It's 2016 and lyrics don't matter anymore! :x

Last edited:
Look how powerful the music can be, Ye keep making joints like 'FSMH' and he'll be right back to the top. People have generally responded to it well. I know that isn't his mission or goal but nothing beats giving people that feeling of great music, and nothing outside of that (personal drama, etc) matters

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to cut that **** off after the first minute. I think kanye has passed the point of no return from weirdo world for me.

John Lennon Yoko Ono-era levels of washed.
I gave it the full run. Guys in here were hypin' it up and I didn't wanna miss that big moment when the song switched up and got fire.....never happened. I can feel that this is a "truer" rhyme tho. Like these are his true feelings and not a blown out of proportion normal rapper type track but that did not override how pitiful what and how he was rapping

Back
Top Bottom