OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I personally like Yeezus over The Life of Petey Pablo. Doesn't say much though :rolleyes

Pop style pretty much tells us where we are at in hiphop.

2 lines from jay?? 0]
A battle for corny lines between Kanye and Drake. :rofl:

Never thought i would actually look more forward to a Drake album then a Kanye album :smh:
Can't believe i just typed that :x

Last edited:
The beat plus Kanye's verse was fire. Prob coulda had lupe and maybe Jay on there instead of the Asian dudes and it would have been a hit on late registration

Last edited:
**** came through the headphones the other day and it was :smokin after not having heard it in ages.

Hook has some dope moments too.

"PERFECT" is one of the dopest ad-libs imo since "Straight up" by Travi$.

Or maybe i just like Street Fighter too much... 

.@kanyewest becomes the 1st artist to have a #1 album in the US with a number based entirely on streaming (90k+ units). [via @HITSDD]

.@kanyewest becomes the 1st artist to have a #1 album in the US with a number based entirely on streaming (90k+ units). [via @HITSDD]

This has to be a positive with so much money saved from pressing/shipping albums. Now sale it digital and keep cooking :smokin

This has to be a positive with so much money saved from pressing/shipping albums. Now sale it digital and keep cooking
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Strolling down fraternity and sorority lane on campus yesterday after class. Almost every house was having the usual fratboy/girl party play pong, beach volleyball, drinkin whatever whatever but I heard TLOP playing at EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. HOUSE.

This joint is popular amongst the youths

Back
Top Bottom