OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Cudi seems like the dude who acts like he doesn't give a **** about anything, but really does.  If he drops another left field not well received album that a lot of his fans don't like, I'm sure he'll drop MOTM 3.
Ehh idk
laugh.gif
I saw when he tweeted this

And I immediately thought it was a lowkey suicide threat

:/

Word, if nobody cares about a terrible album today, ain't nobody gonna care about it in 5 years. That's such a long time TBH. Only if he died/killed himself would it become somewhat relevant. I think the drugs for permanent damage to the kid. He's beyond delusional at this point, and everything he does seems like an emo cry for help

Did Kanye say Yeezus was ahead of it's time?

I just assume he thinks everything he makes is phenomenal in the moment :lol:

Don't compare Yeezus to SBTH. Yeezus is flames to a lot of people(maybe not the majority) & much more appreciated now, Speeding Bullet to Heaven on the other hand... there will never be any hope for that album.

But the last track Cudi put out, The Frequency, is fire. So there's still hope.

Im in the minority here but I didnt exactly hate sbth I just think he should break away from this sad wzrd kick and get back to making different songs with other feelings in mind. He really made father stretch my hands a super good song because it was so uplifting. MOTM1 and 2 had some sad, some depressing, some happy, etc feelings to their songs. Revofev gets heavy replays whenever I hear it. Indicud well, its better than the recent album. He needs to find a medium. He should also reconnect to old producers he used to work with. Plain pat, dot da genius, kanye, 88 keys etc.

Im in the minority here but I didnt exactly hate sbth I just think he should break away from this sad wzrd kick and get back to making different songs with other feelings in mind. He really made father stretch my hands a super good song because it was so uplifting. MOTM1 and 2 had some sad, some depressing, some happy, etc feelings to their songs. Revofev gets heavy replays whenever I hear it. Indicud well, its better than the recent album. He needs to find a medium. He should also reconnect to old producers he used to work with. Plain pat, dot da genius, kanye, 88 keys etc.

I agree with what you're saying I just think it'll never happen. Like he can't go back to what he was. It's like the time you were the freshest cat in school rocking the triple XXL Mitchell & ness throwback NBA jersey with the iceberg jeans and the Air Force ones.

Yeah it was tight at the time. Yes you have good memories of rocking that fresh gear. But you wouldn't be caught dead going out in that now, because it would feel weird and outta place. Cudi thinks he has to be innovative with everything now. His metaphorical outfit now is that of Russell Westbrook. A few
Gems but a few "what are you doing fam?" Choices.

Last edited:
Kanye
Migos
Travis Scott
Desiigner
Big Sean
2 Chainz
Yo Gotti

n

GUCCI MANEEEE :smokin

kanye did it with this one

Last edited: