OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

It just hit me that NYC really is running out of venues to host live shows.

and the Troy Ave situation didn't help. And that's why Bratton was so quick to go on TV and they released only 11 seconds to the media.

I just got around to watching the GOOD Music Summerjam set. How is it that Kanye doesn't know any of the words to his own songs? I've seen many of his tours/performances live and i feel like its getting worse as the years go on. I haven't seen another artist do this. This dude needs to rehearse his sets.

I just got around to watching the GOOD Music Summerjam set. How is it that Kanye doesn't know any of the words to his own songs? I've seen many of his tours/performances live and i feel like its getting worse as the years go on. I haven't seen another artist do this. This dude needs to rehearse his sets.

When people worship you and continue to follow despite how much you've regressed then there's no need to improve anything.

See Jordan's
See madden
See Kanye

Last edited:
Man I saw Nas a while ago and dude forgot damn near all of his lyrics. One of the worst concerts I've ever seen. And how are you forgetting lyrics when you're only doing one verse of each song as it is. Terrible.

Dudes drinking and getting high before their sets, it's not uncommon for them to forget the lyrics
Reason why most rap over dubbed tracks , smh

I remember seeing the small G-Unit reunion last year. They were performing their new track "Big Body Benz" and 50 got halfway in and kind of froze, then mumbled a little bit. I don't know if a lot of people noticed because the song was so new and they were all on stage yelling and hyping it up but I was laughing hard as ****.

I've saw Kanye forget his **** at the WTT tour. Dumb funny.

DMX and Pac are the best rap performers IMO. Can't nobody match their stage presence.

Kanye is probably the best at putting on a show with all the theatrics and extra ****.

DMX and Pac are the best rap performers IMO. Can't nobody match their stage presence.

Kanye is probably the best at putting on a show with all the theatrics and extra ****.

You spelled Jay-z wrong

And this isn't a Stan comment homie really performs with great breath control and you can actually here every word he says.

Last edited:
Jay is great at rapping live. Watching him do J**** What live is crazy. But his stage presence ain't near Pac or X.

And him and Kanye are 2 totally different performers. If you wanna watch somebody just rap, Jay is your guy. If you want to watch somebody put on a show it's Kanye.

How u gon say this isn't a Stan comment but follow w a Stan comment.

But yea I like Hov live though

Back
Top Bottom