OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Best show I've been to was glow in the dark
same here

saw him @ United Center 
pimp.gif
...this was like '08 i think...he had N.E.R.D, Lupe, Rihanna performing..Breezy and Common there too

production was insane

If you want to get around the Amex presale needing an actual Amex card, you can go to any CVS/Rite Aid and get a Amex Secure Pay prepaid card. They have the CVVs that a normal Amex would. Just call 1-800-297-7327 and have them add your address to the card. When ticketmaster does the verification it will read your address on the card like a normal Amex. Worked perfectly for me. You wont be able to do the Amex preferred seating, but the regular amex presale will work perfectly fine. 

same here

saw him @ United Center :pimp: ...this was like '08 i think...he had N.E.R.D, Lupe, Rihanna performing..Breezy and Common there too

production was insane

i was at the atl show and so many celebrities got on stage ..i still have the bear tour tshirt :smokin

Lupe coming out to do :touch the sky" :pimp:

ticketmaster is ridiculous man. they have this dynamic pricing thing now where they dont even honor original prices and change prices based on the demand on the FLY. thats crazy.

they better be holding seats back. if every GA is really sold out I'll be tight.

For anyone that missed out on the amex or tidal presale 10AM Facebook code should be PABLO

got through on tidal presale for balcony tickets for boston show but its on the side of the stage but oh well *kanye shrug*. AMEX perk of first picking at tickets would have been nice. i would of thought they would at least save some decent tickets for all the other presales.

Probably gonna grab some GA floor tickets with the homies. It seems like they dont have actual floor seats at Wells Fargo Center in philly like drake/future.

Im excited though, only ever time i saw him was at Made ain America during the Yeezus tour. He has an open date for the second night of MIA this year and will be on the east coast. Hmmm

So stubhub tix are available for the philly show right now, ticketmaster says they'll have them on sale this Saturday. Should I just wait it out and see what's cheaper?

So stubhub tix are available for the philly show right now, ticketmaster says they'll have them on sale this Saturday. Should I just wait it out and see what's cheaper?

Just wait for the official sale Saturday, the most expensive tickets are 170 including fees.

Im salty the first time i opened the tidal email it let me get in and pick seats but now i tried to go back and grab some floor GA tickets and it asks me to choose a subscription

After a few refreshes I finally checked out with 100 level tickets for United Center October 7th. Chicago bout to be lit 
smokin.gif

Tried to get tickets for the DC show via the Tidal presale and got error message for 10 minutes before I gave up :smh:

I see where it gives info on the FB presale, right below the link yo the AMEX presale on the site. But it says enter the pw in the above box and theres no box. Maybe i need to go on the computer

Back
Top Bottom