OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I was going to the Atlanta concert and ended up selling my floor tix on Stubhub after the Famous video was realesed. I didn't find that creative at all. Yeezy dissapointed me.

Last edited:

blood on the leaves
pimp.gif
One song.
guilt trip

black skinhead

hold my liquor

on sight

new slaves

im in it

wash ya face b

I was late on Yeezus appreciation but especially after TLOP, it needs to be honored.

That might be the last album of the Kanye who was still connected to the ***** making 5 beats a day for 3 summers.

Not to say that's a bad thing either, I love to see what he's doing now with Adidas and **** but his music isn't where the passion is at this point.

So?

That stupid crystal skull Indiana Jones movie was well reviewed by critics and number 1 at the box office too

We supposed to pretend that wasn't a garbage movie now?

Ummmmmm it's an identical concept

Critical reception is not an indicator of audience reception

I mean breh... Sales and critical reception are the chief indicator of the overall perception of an album/movie.

Unless you're gonna make the "the streets wasn't feelin it doe!" Argument. I'd argue that too but you know...

Half of NT didn't like it. A lot of old school Ye fans didn't either. It is what it is.

Album was fire doe [emoji]128293[/emoji] :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeezus still went Platinum even after it had been leaked early
Music is different now, streams count. Apple Music/Spotify/Etc. all count towards sales. Most of my music is streamed now since I always have wi-fi and we have a family Apple Music account.

Back
Top Bottom