OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Where do you live? I don't understand people flying out to shows unless y'all have money to blow. I've been to probably over 40 shows in my life and never driven more than 90 minutes away.

Where do you live? I don't understand people flying out to shows unless y'all have money to blow. I've been to probably over 40 shows in my life and never driven more than 90 minutes away.

New Orleans. I couldn't make either of the shows he did in Houston. So we went to San Francisco and used it as a vacation. Just drove up to Sacramento for the show. The weekend was dope, Kanye just messed up Saturday night for me

Just heard this crazy story. Doctor I know lives in Ye's neighborhood. His friend was trying to leave his house and Kanye had people outside his house strapped up guarding his place.

i guess your friend was right hes in the nut house right now getting evaluated

Law enforcement sources tell us Kanye did not want to go and was placed in handcuffs when he was transported. https://t.co/uWwcwpRYDP

:lol:
@ anyone who paid money to see this clown talk and pace back and forth on stage.
:lol:
@ anyone giving this clown a pass still

Dude walking around talking like the audience is interviewing him and asking him question about Jay, B, and whoever

I'm watching that video like JUST PERFORM MAN

Man, this whole thing is wack as ****

Everyday, real ****** going through **** in the streets, having to get up before the sun comes up to go to jobs they hate for "living wages" or trying to figure out how to get their kid fed

and this millionaire clown is going to lay up for weeks due to "sleep deprivation" and "exhaustion".

I'm so disgusted by these prima donnas.

Make music, perform for the people who buy your material and go home and take care of your family.

Last edited:
Man, this whole thing is wack as ****

Everyday, real ****** going through **** in the streets, having to get up before the sun comes up to go to jobs they hate for "living wages" or trying to figure out how to get their kid fed

and this millionaire clown is going to lay up for weeks due to "sleep deprivation" and "exhaustion".

I'm so disgusted by these prima donnas.

Make music, perform for the people who buy your material and go home and take care of your family.

You know the cliche, money can't buy happiness. Being well off doesn't shield you from sadness/stress.

whether you are a millionaire or not even close to one, everyone has their demons. I hope he comes out of this alive.

This is true. Money doesn't change you, it just makes you more of who you already are.

He's always been soft and emotional. This was inevitable. Carry on.

get well yeezy 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ people who mad  bout canceled shows 

After seeing Cudi counselling him on stage, I know Ye was in deep in his s***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom