OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Gotta be one of the only times I’ve ever seen Kanye wear shorts in my life :lol:

Also, I would love it if concert venues all started taking phones at the door like some of them are starting to do now
While life without a smartphone feels like ages ago I do appreciate times like these where people can enjoy the show without feeling they have to record their own video for social platforms. Call me an old head but I miss the late 90's-mid 00's where people would be into the music and you didnt see hundreds or even thousands of phone screens everywhere.

Hope we get a new Ye' album this year or at least some loose songs soon.

I hope he makes things right with Rhymefest. If he patched things up with Cudder it can definitely happen.

Teyana Taylor Says "Polo Kanye West" Is Back

"It's Polo Ye... Ralph Ye. Ralph Ye productions," she said. "He was so excited, we did one song where he just did the beat. He was banging on the desk and the mic was right there and I was just singing to what he was banging on the desk. **** was crazy. He's OD."

Back
Top Bottom