OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Kanye is talking about his duality, Jay Z, @kimkardashian , Flat Earth, America, and a few other things. He is rapping in at least 6 entendres. He is a genius. The #dmt definitely helps. I did DMT when I was outside of the country in a tribal ceremony. It removes all of the veils of this material world. You literally become the earth. We all already are the earth, but in this state you can perceptually feel it. We are the light trapped in our pineal glands. DMT literally lets the light come out of the body, and you become a part of the collective consciousness. You don’t perceive with your physical senses. Your senses all dissolve away, and you become a part of the collective consciousness, aka the sun, aka the mind of GOD. You feel a timelessness effect for about 15 minutes. Your awareness can literally go anywhere in the world, and IN anyone on the earth. During that time your chakras are open, and your physical body is filled with pure energy from the sun. It is the most blissful feeling ever. You have no memory, because you don’t need one. You just know EVERYTHING. Eventually the effect ends, the inhibitors in the body close, and your light again gets trapped in the pineal gland. Here is what happens next. Your pineal gland get FILLED. It expands. It literally breaks the brain. The brain is what process the light from our pineal glands to our chakras. The person comes back with more information from the collective consciousness. It just takes the mind a while to process it. That is why Kanye spazzes out. He has seen it all. His mind is flooded. It is literally pouring out of him. Eventually it is going to settle... unless he does more DMT. DMT was one of the biggest healers of my cancer. Here is the funny part about DMT: It is in all of us, including YOU. It is just trapped. Take some time to do some research on it before you snap on Kanye. That’s all for now.

tenor.gif

This is reminiscent of Good Fridays

a release every week, theres what, 3-4 more projects left?

STREAMING SONGS: TELL ME SOMETHING G.O.O.D.
hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1768569475.jpg
Kanye West
's songs fill the upper reaches of this week's Streaming Songs Chart like a giant herd of wild mustangs galloping across the Wyoming landscape. Or something.

In any case, tracks from the seven-song G.O.O.D./Def Jam set Ye make up the entirety of the Top 5 and seven of the Top 10, because that's as much of the Top 10 as was possible.

What's more, UMG—which enjoys a 72% marketshare overall—has every song in the Top 10, 14 of the Top 15 and 17 of the Top 20. Sony has a 15% share and WMG 13%.

More stats: Ye becomes the 11th-ranking album of all time in terms of single-week streams from one album, with a projected 192m overall, and seventh-ranked artist in that grouping (behind Post Malone, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, Migos and Cardi B). But since he put only seven tracks on Ye, he has a higher per-track average than anybody in this prestigious company, at 27.4m.

What's the top-ranking song that isn't hip-hop? Maroon 5's "Girls Like You" (222/Interscope) at #18 and 11.3m streams, though that track does feature the estimable Cardi.

According to Charlamagne Ye really did change the entire album up, Literally not a verse or beat was left from what he heard around the time of that interview

yup kanye scrapped his whole album post-TMZ n remade it from scratch lol. he prolly freestyled this **** in like 4 days while working extra hard on Push & Nas' albums. well, I'm hoping .

Any live stream links up yet? My phone battery is low so I wanna watch from my laptop.

If Kanye goes 1/3 with these drops, that’s gonna really suck... regardless, there’s no way he can miss with Nas project so hopefully he at least goes 2/4

Back
Top Bottom