OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

This isn’t even funny anymore, dude legit needs serious help, I can respect him for not wanting to be in a continuous medicated state, but damn somethings got to give. At this point I just feel plain sorry for him because there isn’t anyone in this man’s corner that he can trust. Folks are making jokes at his expense, but those will be the first people screaming RIP or some **** if he makes a turn for the absolute worst. I don’t eem give about his music and haven’t for a minute, it’s just sad to see where he’s came from to where he is now.

She legit real one any of you married folks know. "This what they mean when they say, For better or for worse"
Lyrics hit rn man pray for Ye mental health is a real issue in this country.

She legit real one any of you married folks know. "This what they mean when they say, For better or for worse"
Lyrics hit rn man pray for Ye mental health is a real issue in this country.
Legit real?
That family making a fool of him
Is she with her husband RN?

A lot of lyrics would hit different right now, if his cheating allegations are true.
If Kim cheated on him, his last tweets aren't nearly as wild as some people make them.

Plus LA Monster would probably be about Kris Jenner, because she's already trying to "sell" North

Kim been holding Ye down the entire time! She could of been divorce him for all his antics and rants over the years. However, she continued to stay by his side and also understanding his bi polar issue.
No she just had his kids and made her brand bigger by doing so....

Kim is a ho a smart one at that
She understands his $$$$ not his issues

Not if u calling a Kardashian “real” LmAo
This “real” enough? She’s done more for black people in recent years than your favs......
E8E1BDF8-1A1A-4FDA-81ED-3F15146FE41F.jpeg

We don't know the situation and we can jump to conclusions with a person who is known to have a bi polar disorder. So do I think he's speaking from a place of paranoia? Yes most definitely. But that's besides the point. He most certainly needs his family and I mean wife kids and those he considers close near him. He's all over the place I think he just need to take a step back figure things out. Be it focus on your spirituality, business, music I'm praying for Ye 🙏🏾

Imagine the tweets this dude hasn't posted. That's why K and family are trying to come out as understanding and real to the media. :emoji_snake:

:smh:

We don't know the situation and we can jump to conclusions with a person who is known to have a bi polar disorder.

Dude been a mental case before and after he step foot in the Kardashian house. With his bipolar disorder and events we don't know about, can't tell what fam need unless you properly psychologically evaluate dude

It seemed like the whole Christianity shtick was working for him.

Dude been a mental case before and after he step foot in the Kardashian house. With his bipolar disorder and events we don't know about, can't tell what fam need unless you properly psychologically evaluate dude

It seemed like the whole Christianity shtick was working for him.
Exactly right and at that time before he had his mama to hold him down when she passed it was hard for him. Like I said all I hope is he gets the help he needs to pull through this.

Back
Top Bottom