OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I’ve been slandering Kanye the past few years about his terrible rapping but looking forward to this man. Hopefully he’s at least attempting to rap good

Reactions: Ube
9D9A77BB-FBFB-4198-A4BD-3C1D62BEBC42.jpeg

I’m intrigued but nothing will give us DTF vibes album a freaking masterpiece.

I’m thinking somewhere between 808’s and yeezus quality and I hope far far far more the latter

Yeezus was straight trash except bound.

Passing on Thursday night but curious to see if he does a merch run. Would be dope if they open up the dome for the people on the street to listen in.

I’m thinking somewhere between 808’s and yeezus quality and I hope far far far more the latter

808s and Yeezus are BOTH classics.

If he would have cut 6-8 tracks off Pablo, that would have been a classic as well.

808s and Yeezus are BOTH classics.

If he would have cut 6-8 tracks off Pablo, that would have been a classic as well.

I love 808

yeezus is just not hitting well. First time I was like he trying to hard. Bound gave us the soul and feeling. His worst album not counting any of that church stuff. Oh and that bi polar album too.

808 was experimental and keep the same soul.

‘Ye’ had SOME redeemable qualities to it, but there was just too much commotion surrounding that whole release era, between the Drake beef, the Trump stuff, the TMZ stint etc

I do think this new album, if it sounds decent, will be perceived a lot better, cause Kanye has just been quiet and not all over the media wildin’

1. You mean "former," I'm guessing, if you prefer 808s.
2. Yeezus was great.

yeezus is one of kanye's best albums to me

Im legit curious what’s ur top 3.

blood on the leaves and bound goes hard tho.

oh nod to black skinhead too.

then again it depends on which kayne y’all like. I’m more of the soul ye. So when the production goes towards that it bangs. Even DTF he produced all of it. I think yeezus he didn’t produce all of it. It sounded confused.

Last edited:
I feel like it will have some gospel vibes but this ain’t no gospel album. If Travis, Future, Carti and Westside Gunn are on here it can’t be THAT gospel.

As far as albums, LR is my personal fave but commercially it’s probably between Graduation and Yeezus. I got the nod to Graduation since I can’t stand to hear Bound 2 anymore.

I just hope he’s back to making albums like 04-2010 no mumbling and no weird unfinished half songs and cutting out to amazing samples he woulda killed in the 2000’s

Back
Top Bottom