OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Not going to lie the roll out is nothing we seen before album a classic now I take back all my crits.

this stream ish cray.
For an album? Nah, havent seen this kind of thing.

But I'll never forget my introduction to cam life and what is essentially present day IG live or Facebook live feeds was Stephon Marbury in Ustream. Bruh would stream for hours at a time. Felt like he was streaming for days at a time. Homie had a whole break down and streamed that **** for the world to see. That's what this Ye stream is reminding me of...that's what all these live feeds remind me of.

Homie was on there eating vaseline and making up songs "I'm doing me. I'm doing me. You just do you. I'm doing me. I'm doing me."

1628198485895.png

Does Kanye come up with all this **** himself? He has to have some creative people giving him some of these outrageous ideas…….. right?

Does Kanye come up with all this **** himself? He has to have some creative people giving him some of these outrageous ideas…….. right?

I believe Kanye been tight with Demna of Balenciaga for a while now. IIRC years ago, them two along with Virgil and maybe Jerry Lorenzo were all somewhat designing together? Regardless, the stuff today is pretty out there. Virgil's recent Louis Vuitton Mens campaign was dope though. Back when he was talking about starting the DONDA company, he had media creatives too but I don't recall who specifically.

Not a fan of that Dre beat so far, Snoop really featured too?

Last edited:
We are here now, things are a lil different than last time….. Kanye did not allow us in the building until 1.5hrs before the scheduled start time. He just opened the doors not too long ago…. The crowd was rallying… I waited for the super spreader line to dissapate.

The lines for merch are wild. They tried to do better by opening up more stations at least….

Cheers

edit: hearing the vest is super limited, $2K… ++shirts were $100 each. Copped a few and in my seat.

Last edited:
We are here now, things are a lil different than last time….. Kanye did not allow us in the building until 1.5hrs before the scheduled start time. He just opened the doors not too long ago…. The crowd was rallying… I waited for the super spreader line to dissapate.

The lines for merch are wild. They tried to do better by opening up more stations at least….

Cheers

He opened the doors himself?

Back
Top Bottom