OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Was reading GQ article last night that basically trashed the LP3 show and amongst the complaints was the new track listing, specifically calling out the fact that Jail was now the 2nd song instead of the closer.

LP3 had the best closing sequence of any of the shows with the new track he played before No Child Left Behind. And Jail as an album opening (after Donda intro) absolutely smacks.

Last edited:
this prob why Jail p2 greyed out

Also expecting 4+ edits revisions before October:lol:

image0.jpg

Probably not getting an explicit :-/

Also why did he cut the verse with Pusha
Thats my only complaint, South Carolina not on the track list. Other than that this is mainly the album people wanted out of all 3 LPs….still wish he opened the album the same way as LP1 and LP2 and made moon the prelude to hurricane.

Thats my only complaint, South Carolina not on the track list. Other than that this is mainly the album people wanted out of all 3 LPs….still wish he opened the album the same way as LP1 and LP2 and made moon the prelude to hurricane.

South Carolina was the perfect opener, I had to make my own track list with that as the opener.

But who knows, he might still edit the album like with Pablo.

Production wise, sonically, this is album of the year. Can't wait to get out today and put this in the car. Gonna get a good drive in tonight with album. Weather been perfect this weekend, gonna be a good sunset drive.

That's how I enjoyed some of it this morning. This joint sounds great in the whip. Haven't heard an album this sonically sound since Dre did the Compton album.

Back
Top Bottom