OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

mjcry1 (1).png
pachah1.png

The execution was horrible but he wasn’t “tap dancing”

🤦🏻‍♂️

Bet you had no issue with Pusha supporting Hilary Clinton though, not like she wasn’t an establishment democrat that would have been any better for our country.

MJ said “Republicans buy shoes too” but I bet a lot of you still buy Jordan’s.

This is RICH coming from a white guy:lol:

But also very on brand for a white guy. :lol:

Carry on…..

Album is super solid. Wish I didn’t watch all the three shows and it wasn’t such a circus around the album. Kind of gave me kanye exhaustion/burn out .

doesn’t have the new album feel or surprises because I knew exactly what was coming.

added the whole album for now , will definitely be making some cats as time goes on though .

I think i've outgrown Ye....that or he's fell off. I'm torn between which one it is. This album just off a few listens.....it feels empty. Its full of too many features and producers and he's not getting teh best work out of them. I don't know if its a reflection of him EP'ing the album or the artists he's getting being wack...I don't know but it sounds all over the place. It felt like a chore to listen to it.

chicago donda merch online now lol

ofc a copy of donda is included with merch

i admire the J's. very crafty folks
and J's always look out for their own

I understand why it came off that way, I’ve said the execution was terrible.
ye went for the hail mary to free big homie
if trump went back to back. old man would've been home
covid had other plans

Last edited:
The standouts for me on first listen

Jail and part 2
Off the grid
Jonah
Moon
Jesus is lord
Tell the vision
Lord I need you