OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

466E17C3-1840-44ED-BE79-7DD92897C10C.jpeg
Soulja the type to ask Ye to take him off the be album so he can have a reason to be mad.

Brehhhhh... if CLB was a disc... it might get that frisbee action out the window on the freeway. WTF...

I had to get some Donda in me before I made it to work.

edit: I'm a pretty big Drake fan btw, this was a let down.

Last edited:
The first 9 tracks (Excluding the Intro) is the best work he’s done since Yeezus.
Not sure if It's been mentioned or how true it is but the wife told me that she read that the intro is the cadence of his mom's heartbeat prior to her passing. If that's true...yeah somebody cutting onions over here. I'll be back.

DONDA >>>> CLB

If any of you cared
Agreed...so far, I still have to finish CLB. Good so far but someone nailed it the other day by saying Drake will give you more of the same, which is fine. Kanye being the artist he is will push the limits and experiment and whether you like it or not, it's daring and often times appreciated after the fact.

Both albums are too long. The top songs on Donda have more replay value than the top songs on CLB, in my opinion.

Donda is more innovative and if you can make it through all of the filler songs, the album is solid. If you filter through the filler songs on CLB, the album is also solid, but predictable.

Back
Top Bottom