OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Been to all of his concert tours. GITD was ill. WTT in Paris was unreal but my personal favorite concert was when he came through Europe dolo this past winter when he was rocking all the weird masks. He performed all of my favorite album cuts, mad joints from 808's, wasn't too crowded, felt almost like a personal experience, pause. ....flawless experience. Video below:

Been to all of his concert tours. GITD was ill. WTT in Paris was unreal but my personal favorite concert was when he came through Europe dolo this past winter when he was rocking all the weird masks. He performed all of my favorite album cuts, mad joints from 808's, wasn't too crowded, felt almost like a personal experience, pause. ....flawless experience. Video below:

Got me jelly. That is the best type of concert experience, hope he does that with his new concert and avoids the arenas.

Travi$ as a possible opener. :pimp:

Last edited:
The GITD tour must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to the way some of you rave about it.  It was a nice showing and all but it's not like he rewrote the books on how to do a concert. 

Last edited:

The show itself is a helluva reason to get excited. The thought of a K-Dot rap-a-thon fused with Kanye influenced performance visuals is pretty hype.

Personally, I'm more excited at the prospect of them collaborating on some music. Some Kendrick verses on some Kanye beats with some Q and Soul-O sprinkled around. Jay Rock on the web cover art.

Can't wait.

I like kendrick, but him and Ye got two different vibes. Wish it was Trav opening up for him. Hope Been Trill Boyz perform a set in between K. Dot and Ye to get everyone hyped up.

The show itself is a helluva reason to get excited. The thought of a K-Dot rap-a-thon fused with Kanye influenced performance visuals is pretty hype.

Personally, I'm more excited at the prospect of them collaborating on some music. Some Kendrick verses on some Kanye beats with some Q and Soul-O sprinkled around. Jay Rock on the web cover art.

Can't wait.
that would be 
pimp.gif
n^(∞)

Love how everyone in here hates on KTT and then quickly scrambles to steal any info the members post

Back
Top Bottom