OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

i just want more hudmo justin vernon and travis scott on ye's album love that crazy distorted stuff :pimp:

travis scott ain't trash, but I was disappointed in Owl Pharaoh haha. Hell of a night by trav is my ish though:smokin

Bandz,uptown, upper echelon, He'll of a Night, blocka, and MIA are all so good

Travis Scotts Career Is Based Around And Fueled By This Whole Weirdo Image He Projects Onto People To Make Himself Seem More Interesting Than He Actually Is...Cant Think Of ONe Hot LIne Ive Ever Heard Him Say..And I Actually Listen To The Guy Whn Im High Because Its A Nice Vibe That His Beats Put Ya In When Blazed...Well Me At Least 

All I can think while reading these last two pages is how accurate this is:

"**** on me... These ****** tryna **** on me!!"

pimp.gif

Last edited:
this man knows

travis new **** is :pimp: his old **** is also :pimp: too all of his work is :pimp:

12 disciples
dust
time machine
love sick
illemerica
16 chapels
etc :pimp:

#LAFLAME#BLESSUP#STR8UP :pimp:
I remember when all that stuff leaked. It was an awesome day :lol: time machine is so nice

@BostonGeorge I don't pay much attention to his wierdo image. To me its the beats and the way he raps, just like a Method Man meets ODB, wild style. Its futuristic music or a like a possed Kid Cudi and mix in the trap beats. :pimp:

He does have bars though. Its nothing profound, but its things your average rapper won't say and its said in a clever unique way.

this man knows

travis new **** is :pimp: his old **** is also :pimp: too all of his work is :pimp:

12 disciples
dust
time machine
love sick
illemerica
16 chapels
etc :pimp:

#LAFLAME#BLESSUP#STR8UP :pimp:

If Don't Play is any indication of how his new material/album will sound, I will not be disappointed.

Don't Play is hard as hell, definitely some **** you break car windows and **** ******* raw to.

Always have to skip Big Sean though.

Last edited:
I AINT PLAYIN WITH THESE ****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: sean delivered too :pimp:

#beenaminutesinceyouseenaweird*****ondacornerputitonfordasouth :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Don't Play is hard as hell, definitely some **** you break car windows and **** ******* raw to.

Always have to skip Big Sean though.

I actually liked Seans flow on this, usually not the case.

Wish Trav was coming to LA for his new tour. I've seen him once and it was one of the best concerts I've been too.

If Don't Play is any indication of how his new material/album will sound, I will not be disappointed.
Yeah I would stil love to hear some more nontrap/ banger Travis
I actually liked Seans flow on this, usually not the case.

Wish Trav was coming to LA for his new tour. I've seen him once and it was one of the best concerts I've been too.
I just want him to come to NJ once. He has yet to be anywhere near me and everybody says his concerts are hyped af

Last edited:
Went to see Dave Chappelle at Radio City Hall on Friday with the homie and Kanye came out as a surprise musical guest at the end.

Did 3 songs.

I tried to tell them Yeezus extended Hova's career but it's blasphemy to say that around here :lol:

Obv. Jay put kanye on.

But jay definetly used kanye to re-create himself.

When we die, the money we can't keep but we probably spend it all cause the pain ain't cheap, preach.

No Church In The Wild easily a top 10 Ye verse on the low.

Coke on her black skin made her striped like a zebra, I call that jungle fever.....

Hope for Hudson Mohawke on the new record as well, he's a god.

Jays verse on no church> kanyes verse

Back
Top Bottom