OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I feel like this song is more for Rihanna fans.
Do you feel me when I say this sounds like something Pink or Cudi would do?

Not in an insulting "the song is bad" way, but maybe in a "Kanye can do better than this basic ****" way?

Last edited:

Song is garbage KANYE need to keep it real with himself....The last song he released about his mom
ohwell.gif

and the "keep it in the hiphop format" crowd has arrived.
Here's the thing.....

Is it really wrong to ask an artist who's music we love to give us more of the music we love?

I'm not saying he can't "experiment".

But when most artists experiment, they don't go ALL THE WAY left. They do a song here and there.

These last 2 singles are a departure from Yeezus (which I don't mind) which was a departure in and of itself.

You yourself said you don't want a whole album of what the last 2 singles have been.

So I kind of understand what dude is saying.

We know what Kanye has historically done best. That doesn't mean everything he does will be great.

Michael Jordan wasn't a great baseball player and it wasn't wrong to hope he would go back to hooping at the time.
I think it's ok to want more of what you like, though I'll point out when Late Registration dropped there were those people who ranted "Nah, give us more of the Blueprint era sped up loop sound!"

I just take issue with people telling musicians and artists what they SHOULD be doing. It's like nah, you're a Ye fan because he told you what he wanted to sound like and eventually you got on board. Trust the artist to know what's best for him and if it sucks, it sucks.

But this "he should have tried experimenting and made a jazzmatazz song, like these other rappers I like" **** is like what? Sit down.

Last edited:
I hope they air Ye free styling with uncle Charlie when they air the BET Honors next month!

Also, big Sean's album should be dropping soon. That was what Kanyes tweet was about

hey

this @#$% kinda cool. a different look for ye and ri. im all for artists re-inventing themselves. country songs are basically simple songs, fun to play and easy to interpret as your own, crooning and croaking. and i always thought rihanna had a unique voice and tone. its easier for her to transition to some country @#$% like this. she got that twang in her voice.

but now its lookin like kanye's project is even more unpredictable now. hes really gonna hit us with something we havent heard yet. what the hell has he been recording?

Kanye talkin bout the new lp this Thursday on Ellen.

sidenote: why dis ***** always on Ellen?

edit: oh, cus he hangs wit ppl that say **** like this:

"I'm mad [Mond] cut out my kissing scenes with David," Cudi said during an audience Q&A session after the film. "We made out so many times -- and it was so good! That's my only gripe."

Last edited:

"I'm mad [Mond] cut out my kissing scenes with David," Cudi said during an audience Q&A session after the film. "We made out so many times -- and it was so good! That's my only gripe."

Nah Cudi stopped talking to all the good music dudes.

not true...he still associates/talks with them...not sure about his relationship with kanye tho....

not true...he still associates/talks with them...not sure about his relationship with kanye tho....

Does he? Because all the *****ing he's done about them - specifically kanye - since he left, would imply otherwise.

He's said things in more than a few interviews that implies he and Ye aren't even on speaking terms for whatever reason.

His feature on yeezus was an old session recorded way back and cudi was even mad it got used and whined he wasn't told he'd be on there or given the opportunity to rerecord.

Last edited:

Does he? Because all the *****ing he's done about them - specifically kanye - since he left, would imply otherwise.

He's said things in more than a few interviews that implies he and Ye aren't even on speaking terms for whatever reason.

His feature on yeezus was an old session recorded way back and cudi was even mad it got used and whined he wasn't told he'd be on there or given the opportunity to rerecord.

Well yea, it seems his issue is with Ye but he seems to be cool with the rest of GOOD. He did the verse on First Chain on Big Sean's last album, which was after he decided to leave the label...

but i hope Cudi and Ye can patch things up

Tbh
Cud and ye

The world needs to hear cudi ye and travis tho i can dje happy

Hell even just cud and travis :pimp:
Or just ye and travis :pimp:

You acting like he didn't have a reason to be mad tho. I mean it is his voice, he found out he was on the song from fans on Twitter :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom