OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

y'all some impatient, entitled mf's. :lol:

"i know some fans thought i wouldn't rap like this again/But the writer's block is over, MCs cancel ya plans." :pimp: :pimp:

fake/fair weather fans, we see you. :nerd:

Last edited:
"And as far as real friends go tell all my cousins i love em, even the one that stole my laptop you dirty ************!"

FAKE FANS WE SEE YOU :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Son

That was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

K. Dot 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ye back. 

Dog, I knew when Kanye started dressing like a homeless dude he was going back to his roots when he was hungry trying to get signed.

This album is going to be absolutely disgusting :x

I can't wait man 8)

Kanye went in with the bars on this one. Excited for the album. Last two joints have been perfect!

Sidenote... unimpressed with Kendrick on here.

When any rapper that you know has dropped fire at one point in life starts dressing like a bum, looking homeless and probably not taking showers, eating take out and cereal, when you know they use to ribeye and getting fly then you know deep down in your heart that they are putting their heart in soul into an album.

Dog this album is going to be classic, an album we gonna tell our kids about. We will talk about how Kanye married Kim and got all Hollywood but one day dude remembered he was from Chicago southside and he use to work at gap and hung out with black people and even had a black girlfriend.

I'm just so excited man, my hearts racing and I listening to this track just nodding the hell out of my head man, with a angry look on my face :smh:

Song is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Lyrics are straight fire! Kanye beats Kendrick lyrically on this one.

Back
Top Bottom