OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Just said the price dropping on the Yeezys. 
sick.gif
 Resellers just died inside. 
Please. Until they flood the market with more pairs the resell price ain't going nowhere.

Not that it's bad or anything just mad unexpected :lol: . Although I guess Ye did say that DONDA would be working on just about everything so I guess a game isn't that out of the question :lol: . A game based on his Momma's journey to heaven though? Eh...
OMG.

I can respect the inspiration and actually going out and doing it but I probably won't be checking for it *Ye shrug* :lol:

All of y'all listening saying its bad are probably listening from your phone and not in full dolby surround sound like i am right now.. This will bump in the car and good speakers i don't even think this will sound good on headphones.. 

The part where he's showing his mom's game had me in the feels for a sec my gf;s dad died yesterday so the feeling was eerie me and her had a deep convo last night about where he is right now.. 
mean.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at ye trying to pass those struggle costumes off as fashion.

Last edited:

All of y'all listening saying its bad are probably listening from your phone and not in full dolby surround sound like i am right now.. This will bump in the car and good speakers i don't even think this will sound good on headphones.. 
Sure it will. Production and beats are great.

But some of his lines are really weak 

I was right, he's finished. MBDTF was his magnum opus, what a joke. That Thugger doe.

Can't wait to hear some of those tracks in the whip :pimp:

Gonna need those CDQ Weeknd and Frank tracks soon...

Last edited:
Need to hear the official version of this, but so far it's 50/50 at best. The album cover though, W.O.A.T.!

Who is copping the album? Dude talks about his wife too much. No one cares about that plastic thot.

way too artistic and all over the place for me. still won't judge til i get it in the whip but ijs.
dunno what i was expecting but that wasn't it. i feel like yeezus was better than what i just heard.

way too artistic and all over the place for me. still won't judge til i get it in the whip but ijs.
dunno what i was expecting but that wasn't it. i feel like yeezus was better than what i just heard.
From what I just heard, Yeezus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TLOP

Sure it will. Production and beats are great.

But some of his lines are really weak 
Thats true but same could be said about HALF of jays lines on magna carter.... Lyricism is put on the back burner for most artists who have already proved themselves 6-7 albums before that they were lyrical. And lets face it Ye was never SUPER lyrical he was always obnoxious and funny with his lines.. Now he doesn't rhyme and its bad 
laugh.gif
 naw people just thinking too damn hard 

Back
Top Bottom