OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Kanye. Why must you keep pump faking? If the album is done, then drop it aleady. If its not done, then just shut up and stop tweeting about dropping it until its actually ready smh

Ultra Light Beam
OL0Mlsu.png

Chances verse is already legendary
OL0Mlsu.png

I'm tired of waiting for this album. 30 Hours sounds like vintage yeezy, I shouldn't have listened to it, thought it would've whetted my appetite, it only made me hungrier 
frown.gif

I hope this won't be lost in all the Pablo hysteria, but if ANYONE HAS THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF THE ALL THE SONGS OFF OF GOOD FRIDAYS (2010), PLEASE THRU ME THE OOP. It would be greatly appreciated.

iTunes updates are now at midnight on Thursday nights (technically Friday's).

This weeks updates have already happened. They're going to have to put Ye's album in on its own tonight if it's really dropping.

Don't even do it b. They gonna tell u how he made makonen, future, fetty and every other dude with a buzz hot too.

If drake wasn't on Tuesday the masses wouldn't know who I love makonen is, drake owning migos on Versace made that get more play and broadened their audience. Drake didn't do a damn thing for fetty or future

No shots at you, but checking that join date you're just old.  As all you guys get older, Ye' just gets younger :rofl:

I'm 24 btw, and have been a lurker since ninjahood days. But it's all the older people who are complaining like sheesh. Your guys time is up.

Like I can't get down with what my dad listens to. 

I apologize on behalf of all the older NT lames

I been listening to hip hop since 1990 an a lot of these older cats stuck on "keepin it OG" wearing jeans that fit is considered too tight now amongst them.....to each their own.

I'm born in 1985 btw.

Back
Top Bottom