OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I listen to Future a lot, so I could instantly tell it was an imposter. Sounded amateur hour.

I can see how some may get it confused though. Desiigner has a weird accent...no content and a different pattern at times. Can't replicate Hendrix. That's just ONE of his flows :pimp:.

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 had the potential to be so ******* phenomenal.

Kanye's verse is terrible. His singing at the end is all good though.

And it's too ******* short.

I'd like to see some adjustments on that one. Get Sean or someone else from GOOD to do the verse up front.

Last edited:

I'd like to see some adjustments on that one. Get Sean or someone else from GOOD to do the verse up front.

Yeah him singing was cool. But that verse sucked

https://clyp.it/eokvodc2

Random snippets of alternate versions of the album

i dont even know what this ***** on anymore :lol:

When people say "fake Future" is that to insinuate that Future himself is unique and original or that we've never heard new artists that sound like other existing artists?

I'm just trying to make sure I fully understand the uproar.

All of dis

Travis should have been on there :smh:

Last edited:
Are there seriously people who like the Wolves that is on Tidal better than the Sia/Vic version?

"You left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich" :x :x

I like the lines about mary and joseph and covering the kids in lambs wool, but for the most part OG version is better.

FML CDQ w/ Travi$ Scott

OG Waves

OG Fade

OG Highlights

The Mind Is Powerful Ft. Swizz Beats

Fall Out Of Heaven Ft. Bon Iver & The-Dream

New Angel

All Day Remix CDQ Ft. Kendrick Lamar

All leaked, you know what to do if you need a link...

Help a ***** out though

When people say "fake Future" is that to insinuate that Future himself is unique and original or that we've never heard new artists that sound like other existing artists?

I'm just trying to make sure I fully understand the uproar.

Future was definitely the first to be on the wave he's on.

His closest predecessor is 08-09 codeine'd out Wayne & maybe futuristic era ATL.

But nobody before him really sounded like him.

He's a branch-off from T-Pain tbh just people like Future. Not the same, a branch-off stylistically.

Last edited:
Those people sit on Twitter and wait for Kanye, etc. to post so they can deliver their premeditated one-liner in the first comment for a mass amount of people to see. I like Kanye's better.

Those people sit on Twitter and wait for Kanye, etc. to post so they can deliver their premeditated one-liner in the first comment for a mass amount of people to see. I like Kanye's better.

Bro if you ever notice any celeb's replies on Twitter it's always some wild **** like there's always some chick in there like "come stick a cucumber in my *** and **** my dirty ***** until it's bleeding"

Go look at like Drake or Kanyes tweets right now and it's some chick in the comments wilding

Yeah I agree it's close to being perfect. you can't follow up Ultra light beam with that bleach line.

Take out the Future/metro part too.

I'm okay with the length of they keep his auto tune

KTT got me running around listening to all these different versions and leaks and ish :smh: never felt so confused tryna consolidate an album together

Back
Top Bottom