OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye punk'd us, everyone heard the hook and beat to father stretch my hands pt 1 and thought he went back to graduation days then he drops the ******* line with a ****** verse and continued the ****** trend for the rest of the album

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion here...but I've revisited yeezus this week and I think it's a much more cohesive and better put together overall project than TLOP.

Yeezus Def had a more cohesive sound, that sound just happened to be garbage for the most part. This definitely has more listenable tracks despite all of the different sounds.

Unpopular opinion here...but I've revisited yeezus this week and I think it's a much more cohesive and better put together overall project than TLOP.

Yeezus Def had a more cohesive sound, that sound just happened to be garbage for the most part. This definitely has more listenable tracks despite all of the different sounds.

They're pretty much the same to me. Except TLOP got more songs. Both have good beats, wack lyrics(other than 2-3 songs), too much auto-tune.

only because he called rick rubin in at the last min... prob woulda been whacker if he didn't 

"30 Hours" sounds A LOT like BIG KRIT "Red Eye".

I don't hear it at all

Can someone explain to me what Kanye is doing on Fall Out of Heaven? Is that just a reference track?

It has potential to be a great song if Kanye totally strips away his vocal contributions

This album is awesome. I want to revisit Yeezus and TLOP in 5 years.

Every other Ye album had songs that proved to have great longevity for my years.

Even some of the garbage track from graduation are pretty dope.

and 808+HB has actually been the album thats aged the most consistently for me.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I listened to this album again mainly because KanYe has built up enough equity with me where I should be willing to give his albums more than one listen (Not 808's though. Never again), and I find myself liking some songs that I didnt before.

The songs on the album can really be broken up into three categories:

Songs that are absolute garbage:
  • Ultra Light Beams (ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, legit the worst non 808's song KanYe has ever done.)
  • Father Stretch My Hands 1
  • Low Lights
  • High Lights
  • Freestyle 4
  • Waves
  • Facts
  • Fade
Songs where the beats Carry Him:
  • Famous
  • Feedback
  • FML
  • Wolves
Good songs:
  • Father Stretch My Hands 2, and its really because of the Panda, everything KanYe did on this was bad
  • I Love KanYe
  • Real Friends
  • No More Parties in LA
  • 30 Hours
The songs where the beats carry him are good for the fact that that beats carry him, I pay no attention to him on FML, dudes saying nothing of substance, and he's basically talking.

This is clearly his second worst album.

Last edited:

I listened to this album again mainly because KanYe has built up enough equity with me where I should be willing to give his albums more than one listen (Not 808's though. Never again), and I find myself liking some songs that I didnt before.

• Ultra Light Beams (ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, legit the worst non 808's song KanYe has ever done.)
  • Low Lights
  • High Lights
  • Freestyle 4
  • Waves
  • Facts
  • Fade
  • Famous
  • Feedback
  • FML
  • Wolves
Good songs:
  • Father Stretch My Hands 2, and its really because of the Panda, everything KanYe did on this was bad
  • I Love KanYe
  • Real Friends
  • No More Parties in LA
  • 30 Hours
The songs where the beats carry him are good for the fact that that beats carry him, I pay no attention to him on FML, dudes saying nothing of substance, and he's basically talking.

ultra lightbeam garbage? you trippin' when you aint sippin' have a refill 

• Low Lights
  • High Lights
  • Freestyle 4
  • Waves
  • Facts
  • Fade

• Famous
  • Feedback
  • FML
  • Wolves

Good songs:
  • I Love KanYe
  • Real Friends
  • No More Parties in LA
  • 30 Hours

Goto the help section and request a permaban

• Low Lights
  • High Lights
  • Freestyle 4
  • Waves
  • Facts
  • Fade

• Famous
  • Feedback
  • FML
  • Wolves

Good songs:
  • I Love KanYe
  • Real Friends
  • No More Parties in LA
  • 30 Hours

stay away from me, i don't wanna catch whatever sickness that is making think this way.

Back
Top Bottom