OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

just the fact that he took that Desiigner track to the next level is crazy to me... that track originally is like every single song thats out right now and kanye took it to the next level in a way. i think everyone should just try a little harder to take each song to the next level like he did with that song.

From his Twitter :lol:

"My next album is titled "Turbo Grafx 16" as of now…"

Last edited:

This just popped up on my music stream I have playing at work daily. Then I realized that this was 10 years ago 
sick.gif

nthat.gif

That's why I ****s with NT.

I was spitting Cons verse this morning, I haven't checked this thread in a week. 
nthat.gif

Listening party was dope played quite a few joints from TLOP, FSMH will be the new "6 with my woes". Great nostalgia hearing a lot of the old Ye joints.

People were vibing to the Drake joints, but honestly his catalogue lately like Ye was just kinda meh to me. Jumpman and Know Yourself got the pops and reactions. Overall though it was dope though. I don't know who they could do Future vs but if they ever do I'm there for that one as well.

Last edited:
What if Pablo was just a tidal exclusive mixtape.

The pump fake...

Back
Top Bottom