OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Kobe also has a writing credit on My Beautiful Dark Twisted fantasy cuz he was in the studio listening to the album with Kanye and advised him to change one line.

I can't remember what song it was. Maybe someone with the cd can check the credits.

Kobe also has a writing credit on My Beautiful Dark Twisted fantasy cuz he was in the studio listening to the album with Kanye and advised him to change one line.

I can't remember what song it was. Maybe someone with the cd can check the credits.

This is hilarious to me

She spent her whole check on some Christians....and that girl ain't even religious

30 hours is becoming one of my favoite songs to play. I wish there was 4 verses 3 of Kanye and 1 of 3stack's. With way less shoutouts and fillers. I find myself quoting this song on a regular basis. Whoop em after school just to show I got class haha

Yeethoven 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
was there live for this

the Young Musicians Foundation put on a beautiful performance. 

for y'all who havent already seen the footage that complex and other blogs copied and pasted

heres a snippet for "im in it" i provided to @MECKS  YT page. all footage on his page was shot by fellow active and banned NT'ers

lets see what other sites runs with the footage...

Last edited:
Did anyone of yall goto Coachella last weekend? RL Grime mixed in CTMN, Bound 2, FML, and ULB into his set. I swear I almost cried when ULB came on :lol:

DJ Quik Calls Out Kanye West: ‘He’s a Kardashian Now’

DJ Quik is not a Pablo fan. The Compton legend just released Rosecrans, a collaborative EP with Problem, but he’s also got some thoughts on Kanye West’s latest album, The Life of Pablo.

During an interview with NoahTV, Quik discussed his new EP with Chachi before addressing ‘Ye. “Who does an EP anymore?” Quik said. “Who puts out records anymore? Kanye’s so scared he don’t know what to do with The Life of Pablo. Let’s just keep this **** all the way ******* 100.

“His celebrity supersedes his talent right now,” he added. “Yes. Come on. He’s a Kardashian now. What the ****? Ooh! What he gonna do to me? Beat me up? It’s Kanye. See, this is a challenge. This ain’t a diss. It’s just a challenge. Make your best music because fans aren’t stupid.”

When the interviewer said that Kanye’s head may not be in the music right now, Quik added his final word: “Maybe his head’s all the way up in Kim Kardashian’s vagina. What the ****? Vaggie! Va-dashian. The new *****.”

Watch Quik’s controversial take on ‘Ye below.

Whens the last time Quik has been relevant [emoji]128580[/emoji]

quik can speak his mind freely

but oh you releasing something new too...
nerd.gif

theres truth to what he said, he just said it the wrong way. 

HAHA! Quik is great. He ain't saying nothing too far off of what's really happening with Ye right now. Hoping he uses this as fuel to make Nintendo 64 Mario Kart Grafix Street Fighter a great album.

How many did he have??
All I saw was half of father stretch may hands during asap and him just standing there for power during jack u? Don't think U missed much.

fans stupid but 90k+ streams and 500k+ illegal downloads.

k.

same gon happen with the new album, too. watch.

don't eem matter if he's relevant or not. need publicity for an upcoming project? easy target would be one of the most famous guys in the world, duh. his opinion doesn't matter.

fans ain't stupid, fam.

even the haters gon download the albums.

everybody and their mommas gon know about that new Ye when it drops no matter the distribution or sales numbers or stream numbers.

doesn't even matter what he puts out, tbh.

Last edited:
This reminds me of DMX going at Drake for the rumors that Drake was gonna produce an Aaliyah album.

Come to find out DMX coincidentally was dropping an album soon around that time, needed the publicity, album flopped.

Back
Top Bottom