OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

nerd.gif

Need to be at Cle show, if anyone get the livenation presale, keep us posted. May do the chi town show but thinking that one will be impossible to attend or get tickets to.

MSG first night, sect 202 row 1 I'm hyped. Had West GA carted but $200-$230 with fees to stand is wack imo. Lower bowl was $200 too and I'd rather by slightly off center stage, 2nd deck but 1st row than somewhere off to the side, far back in the lower bowl.

Might still shoot my shot on the Tidal presale with a free trial to see what it offers me but for now these are my seats

Makes up for Gov Ball getting cancelled :pimp:

Last edited:
MSG first night, sect 202 row 1 I'm hyped. Had West GA carted but $200-$230 with fees to stand is wack imo. Lower bowl was $200 too and I'd rather by slightly off center stage, 2nd deck but 1st row than somewhere off to the side, far back in the lower bowl.

Might still shoot my shot on the Tidal presale with a free trial to see what it offers me but for now these are my seats

Makes up for Gov Ball getting cancelled
pimp.gif
how much were the 200's? $125 right?

i wish i carted west 
tired.gif

Yeah all 200s were $125. Had a side view of the stage 200 level carted. Ran out of time, got no tickets available, then refreshed and got centered 200 level seats.

Back
Top Bottom