OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

But...the name of the tour is "The Life of Pablo Tour" :lol:

I'm pretty sure ALL that he will perform is TLOP. He might throw in "Good Life" and bring T-Pain out if we're lucky

Its actually called the Saint Pablo Tour. Maybe hes only gonna perform Saint Pablo on repeat for two hours :pimp:

Smh ticketmaster raised the price for the MSG shows.they only have two price tiers now. $136 and $226. The 300 level tickets used to cost $59 I believe.
ticketmaster is ridiculous man. they have this dynamic pricing thing now where they dont even honor original prices and change prices based on the demand on the FLY. thats crazy.

they better be holding seats back. if every GA is really sold out I'll be tight.

Best show I've been to was glow in the dark. College dropout 2nd cuz he actually brought out common and talib for their track.
Yeezus was cool because he didn't just do yeezus tracks.
Then the 808 because I actually like 808's. But that's all he did.

Might wait out for the added LA show. Not as hyped for Petey Pablo

How long was his set at the Yeezus tour for those who went?
I think it was an hr and a half. I think

Kendrick opened for him for what felt like 30 mins

In other news, ye is updating Pablo again. It was taken off tidal and is back up with a longer running time and 20 tracks.

The tracklist isnt is up yet but my guess is he just added Saint Pablo or Einstein 
nthat.gif

Edit. 

Yea he added Saint Pablo lol

Last edited:
Best show I've been to was glow in the dark. College dropout 2nd cuz he actually brought out common and talib for their track.
Yeezus was cool because he didn't just do yeezus tracks.
Then the 808 because I actually like 808's. But that's all he did.

Might wait out for the added LA show. Not as hyped for Petey Pablo
I wish I had gone to 808 at Hollywood Bowl

so what are the pros and cons of general admission? any pointers ? thanks

It's more hype and more fun, but if you aren't tall might not be the greatest. I'm 6'5" so I can pretty much have a great view where ever I am. I know the people behind me never appreciate it though :rofl:

Also, can't believe he's supposedly doing a Grand Rapids show, I'll believe it when I'm there.

Lol I already had Saint Pablo on my copy of TLOP when the song first drop 
smokin.gif

New Samphia vocals though 
nthat.gif

so what are the pros and cons of general admission? any pointers ? thanks
if u gonna be with the goons it should be coo..

a chick wouldnt appreciate standing for 3 hours and having to struggle viewing the stage.

If young thug or any trash rapper is the opener. I'll spend the opener standing in the merch line til the show starts

I missed out on the good seats but I'm sure he'll add more in LA. No way that small *** Forum is enough for 2 shows with the demand. 

Tour dates in LA coincide with the start of the NBA season, prolly why he couldnt secure staples center

Just to add about the yeezus tour
He performed tracks off graduation, 808s , mbdtf

808s show at the Hollywood bowl was strictly 808s
Made it even more of a unique performance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom